[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zachary Edward Snyder: The Father of Capekino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Snyder Stop.jpg (485 KB, 1920x802) Image search: [Google]
Snyder Stop.jpg
485 KB, 1920x802
He tried to save us all. He tried to give us capekino. He tried to flip the genre on its axis. He did all of this: for us.

But we rejected him. We turned our backs on him..I, myself, am guilty of this..

But I'm awakened now. I've seen the light. Zack Snyder, the father of capekino, has called to me. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is a masterpiece. It's such a masterpiece, that we're scared of it. We rejected it. We dismissed it. We cursed it. We were afraid of change..afraid to be challenged. Afraid of the possibility that capeshit could be more than funny quips and bright colors.
They could be Greek epics to the likes of which could rock us to the core.

We should be ashamed of ourselves. Ashamed that we have pushed Zachary to the depths of potential suicide. We must apologize to him..we must let him know that we understand now..we must let it be known that the Disney overlords no longer have us under their spell anymore..that we're free..that we have finally witnessed and acknowledged..capekino. We must /tv/. We must.
>>
STOP
INVINCIBLE
SON
>>
>>67605790
4/10
>>
>>67605790
NO OMNIPOTENT SON DONT SAVE ME

12 OR 13 GUYS MIGHT SEE YOU

LET ME SACRIFICE MYSELF FOR A DOG THAT WOULDVE DIED REGARDLESS OF MY INVERVENTION
>>
STOP
INEVITABLE
RATING
>>
STOP NEGATIVE REVIEWERS
>>
>>67605790
Decent 5/10 t b h
>>
>>67605790
>Snyder the father of capekino
>not Leslie H. Martinson, the man behind the single greatest capekino ever made, the original 1966 Batman

DROPPED
>>
If capeshit won't kill capekino, the internet will do it!
>>
>>67605790
Reminder capekino spammers are twitter using, meme loving /v/edditors. Reminder capeshit isn't art, it's trash. Reminder Zack Snyder is just a pretentious Michael Bay.
>>
Anon, a servant of cape-kino and of the Lord Snyder, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
[2] My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
[3] Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
[4] But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
[5] If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
[6] But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
[7] For let not that man think that he shall receive any cape-kino of Snyder.
[8] A marvel fanboy is unstable in all his ways.
[9] Let the brother of cape-cinema rejoice in that he is exalted:
[10] But Marvel, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.
[11] For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall Marvel fade away in his ways.

This is the first sermon on /tv/ to the exalted one, Snyder, may he bring us cape-kino and deliver us from the cape-shit that has plagued our minds for so long. Lo, I say, this is the next generation, where we who have waited so long, will get superhero-cinema, and my brothers, have we waited long enough.
>>
>>67606211
amen brother
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.