[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank your favorite director's films The New World >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: terry.jpg (1 MB, 1354x2048) Image search: [Google]
terry.jpg
1 MB, 1354x2048
Rank your favorite director's films

The New World > Badlands > Tree of Life > Thin Red Line > Days of Heaven > Knight of Cups > To The Wonder
>>
>>67599651
You forgot Tree of Life.
>>
>>67599669
it's the third one my friend
>>
>>67599738
Great list, pity I didn't see that! Shit, I'm sorry
>>
File: ttol.jpg (825 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
ttol.jpg
825 KB, 1920x1040
Tree of Life > Thin Red Line > Days of Heaven > The New World > Badlands > Knight of Cups > To The Wonder
>>
Days of Heaven > Tree of Life > Thin Red Line > Badlands > The New World > Knight of Cups
>>
Days of Heaven > Badlands > The Tree of Life > The Thin Red Line >Knight of Cups > The New World > To The Wonder
>>
Days of Heaven > The Thin Red Line > Badlands > Tree of Life > Knight of Cups
Haven't seen the rest.
>>
>>67600158
watch the new world
>>
File: 1437380696145.jpg (91 KB, 664x633) Image search: [Google]
1437380696145.jpg
91 KB, 664x633
Tree of Life > Badlands > Days of Heaven > Thin Red Line > Knight of Cups > The New World > To the Wonder
>>
Sucker Punch > 300 > Batman vs Supes > Man of Steel > Legend of the Guardians > Watchmen > Dawn of the Dead
>>
The Tree of Life>The Thin Red Line>To the Wonder>Knight of Cups>Days of Heaven>Badlands>The New World
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.