[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you England
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: the-patriot.jpg (117 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
the-patriot.jpg
117 KB, 1024x768
Bongs BTFO
>>
USA USA
>>
>>67598156
>>67598186
What else needs to be said?
Britbongs on suicide watch
>>
>>67598156
Kek. I see what's going on here. Bumping
>>
File: lad.png (151 KB, 306x213) Image search: [Google]
lad.png
151 KB, 306x213
THIS IS THE KING'S HIGHWAY
>>
>>67598156
Fuck you Gibson for stealing Seagals movie title
>>
>>67598156
Mel pls go
>>
>>67598547
Yea whateva fuckboi tea chugger.
We gon get ours. Best believe
>>
>>67598156
BAN ALL BRITISH IPS
>>
File: apache flip.webm (894 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
apache flip.webm
894 KB, 800x450
>>
>>67598650
This. /tv/ is American. We have tolerated the Bong in our midst far too long
>>
>>67598547

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dara_Coleman
>>
>>67598156
2016 version:

>protagonist is a rich sunni Talibani opiate farmer that has tons of shiite people working for him in 2013

>they're free of religious persecution, get paid and work for a family they "love"

>evil american men portrayed as cartoony gay Nazis filled with democratic patriotism, burning shit down, killing children with no remorse and wanting to torture every turban wearer out there

>protagonist's son and token Kurd on the guerrilla squad talk for a while and the first one says to the other "this world will change after the war, we'll see each other as equals under God"

>protagonist's son's love interest speaks loudly at a mosque meeting saying every man should be ashamed not to go to war and basically die a horrible death for the idea of an all arab country

>woman speaking loudly at men, in the first place; no burquas

>army retreating, suddenly a "proto-isis" flag appears and everyone becomes a warrior god of death, killing americans like crazy
>>
File: image.png (236 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
image.png
236 KB, 300x425
Mel's hand is seen in the Passion as the Roman guard that hammers a nail into Jesus' hand

This is the origin of the immortal Roman centurion who must wander the earth till the second coming

He eventually becomes braveheart, then the patriot, then lethal weapon and eventually mad max

>yfw you realize that all of Mel's most popular characters are all the same person
>>
>>67599255
I got to say, Mel really fucking hates the Anglo
>>
>>67599353
they share a common place up there with the heeb in his mind
>>
>>67599400
Seems that way alright. Based Mel. Makes me like him even more. Not many Hollywood types brave enough to repeatedly make films BTFOing ethnic groups
>>
File: 1436353171881.jpg (121 KB, 426x566) Image search: [Google]
1436353171881.jpg
121 KB, 426x566
>>67598156
>Literally a German portraying British soldiers committing an infamous Nazi war crime
>>
>>67599255
>>/Reddit /
>>
What are some essential Mel Gets Revenge (Melvenge core) movies?

>Patriot
>Braveheart
>Payback
>Get the Gringo
>Gladiator (honorable mention)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.