[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Supergirl is as fast as Flash Fucking shit, they should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: supergirl-the-flash-crossover.jpg (120 KB, 619x420) Image search: [Google]
supergirl-the-flash-crossover.jpg
120 KB, 619x420
>Supergirl is as fast as Flash

Fucking shit, they should execute everyone working on this show and flay the fat Tumblr writers to make an example of them.
>>
Bumping this, they won't get away with this shit
>>
File: moe and black guy worried.jpg (47 KB, 655x560) Image search: [Google]
moe and black guy worried.jpg
47 KB, 655x560
>>MFW when children's shows are serious business
>>
It was for charity.
>>
>>67598726
It wasn't though, it was to send him home
>>
literally nobody but smelly manchildren who god willing will never breed care about this shit
>>
>>67598036
well in the comics super girl is faster then the flash... and also in the show flash isn't as fast as he can be yet, he is close to being quicksilver fast, but not flash fast just yet, so i can see them being as fast... both are young and new to their powers so flash will be much faster then her soon .. the whole time he has been trying to get faster so at the end of the series I'm sure he will be as fast as he is in the comics
>>
women are equal to men ;^)
>>
>>67599127
>well in the comics super girl is faster then the flash

Is this some New 52 shit?
>>
>>67599177
This is the only reason it was done this way.
>>
>>67598036
>Make character who's super power is to run fast
>Make Supergirl run just as fast as him
So what's the point of flash then.
>>
>>67599477
Exactly
>>
>capeshit
>>
Flash is still discovering his limits though.
They did this in case of a rematch to show how powerful he has become late in the series.
>>
This was the way with Superman too for a while.

It was fixed because of obvious reasons.

Capeshit outside of comics is below baby pleb tier, and it's pleb tier in comics.

You're gonna have to wait for shit coalesce properly.
>>
>>67598036
Does this mean when Supergirl crosses over with Arrow she will be able to shoot a bow just as good if not better than him too?
>>
>>67598036
This is true to the source material.

YOU are the normie now REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67599127
>in comics supergirl is faster than the flash

no she isn't, nobody is faster than the flash, that's the entire point of his character.
>>
File: :^).webm (260 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
:^).webm
260 KB, 1920x1080
You fucking know damn well Barry isn't at his fucking top speed on the show and half the show is always about him getting faster and faster
>>
>>67599954
Get out you feminist shit
>>
>>67598036
i want to lick her neck
>>
Does watching Supergirl make me a strong independent woman who don't need no man?
>>
>>67600099
She is as fast. So is Superman.
>>
>>67600827
Save up your money and you can do it on camera with her
>>
File: Flash-Rebirth-3-2009.jpg (1 MB, 1232x1576) Image search: [Google]
Flash-Rebirth-3-2009.jpg
1 MB, 1232x1576
>>67600898
You're a fucking retard and im legit mad.
>>
>Fastest man alive
>"Women can be just as fast!"

I can understand if it's a female speedster but just letting her be as fast because of feminism? Fuck this shit.
>>
>once you go black we dont want you back
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>67601043
I believe it's "Once you go black, you end up a single mother that no one wants and your family will also disown you and you will be the talk of the town and your child will grow up without a father-figure which will eventually lead them into a life of crime only for them to repeat this negro-cycle again"
>>
You people are autistic manchildren.
>>
File: putties.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
putties.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>67601573
what do you mean you people, you post on this thread aswell.
>>
>>67601608
SAVAGE AF
>>
>>67600145
Can we talk about how damn fast Barry was in this episode compared to his usual speeds.
>>
>>67598036

I don't know what bothers me more.that she looks like she's jogging or that she directly looks into the camera.
That said I haven't watched it but doesn't this Flash have trouble going full speed because he could accidentally end up in the past?
>>
>>67599177
>>67599412
Back to /pol/
>>
>>67602752
You mad or nah?
>>
>>67601000
You know he can grow in power, right? Although I watch neither trash show so maybe he's already reliably faster.
>>
>>67602414
The power of Earth 3's yellow sun makes him faster.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.