[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"tell us about the mission" >"classified"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: frank.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
frank.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>"tell us about the mission"
>"classified"
>"okay okay hm tell us the not classified part"
>tell the whole mission
>>
yea it was shit. and to misuse Clancy Brown like this was a crime.
>>
>>67596221
what are your though in daredevil season 2?
>>
>>67596188
He didnt' say shit about the mission, he only said how it ended
>>
>>67596188
If he liked Frank so much why did he go psycho at the end?
>>
>>67596670
Because Frank was about to murder him.
>>
>>67596670
plot hole
>>
>>67596670
He was trying to get Frank out of prison, to kill him himself I guess.

Him being the blacksmith came out of fucking nowhere though. Retarded plotline.
>>
>>67596902
>massive amounts of pure heroin
>ultra professional crew
Yeah a crew of former special forces operators with contacts in afghanistan and the middle east totally doesn't fit the bill.
Google opium and heroin production.
>>
>>67596188
he didn't say the objective of the mission nor the specific location nor the group they fighted.
Are you autistic OP?
>>
>>67596950
Sure, its plausible, but should your big reveal really be a character who was only on screen once in a scenario that was pretty tangential to the main sequence of events?

I mean, why would he want Frank to go free if he was probably going to end up on the top of his hit list? Shit, I didn't even realize they were the same character until this thread. I thought the guy on the boat was just someone they introduced for the first time in that scene.
>>
>>67597061
Fair enough. That said I thought there was something shitty about him once he said "that isn't this man" or something to that effect.
>>
>>67596584
Punisher and Kingpin were the only good parts. The rest was poorly written trash. Even the Colonel was shit.
>Remember the Colonel who testified for Frank?
>Oh by the way he's the one behind Frank's family dying and this is never really explained other than woah plot twist!. Bet you didn't see that coming lol
>>
>>67597042
>nor the group they fighted
>fighted
Better autistic than illiterate, shitcunt.
>>
>>67596188
He left out the part where they slaughtered their way through the civilian villages to reach the lz
>>
[redacted]
>>
>>67596188
wow OP what a shitty mission get dropped off wait a few hours and call for a pick up.
>>
ravioli ravioli give us your testimony
>>
>>67596188
BACK
>>
>>67600487
TO
>>
>>67596188
>the way frank crushed the skulls of the enemy so easily -let me clarify, these were child soldiers, no older than 12; stolen at a young age, forced to commit atrocities- but the way his foot flattened their heads so swiftly and smoothly made my pants tighten; if you can pick up what I'm throwing down (;
Was this necessary?
>>
>>67600522
FORMURLERRRRR??????
>>
>>67596221
Based Clancy Brown, why isn't he in more stuff anyway?
>>
>>67596902
I think he thought he was safe from Frank because no one suspected he would get this far.

or if he didn't go to prison he would stop killing, or something

yeah its a fucking plot hole
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.