[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I decided to watch the flash/supergirl crossover. supergirl is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: supergirl.jpg (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
supergirl.jpg
98 KB, 600x600
I decided to watch the flash/supergirl crossover.
supergirl is really bad. it looks cheap and very thing is pastel colour and it feels like a teen show with super powers. Everything feels forced. I wouldn't watch this show normally. also how dose kara keep her job. she never seen to do any work
>>
>>67592104
yep i watched supergurl for the first time too with this cross over. I would never watch supergurl. The whole cast just doesnt seem likeable. The chick that plays supergurl is probably the best of the bunch and she is only ok in the role. Smallville was better than this shit show. Flash crossing over was cool though.
>>
>>67592138
the villians were batman 66 laughable. live wire was my favourite superman villain now nope and why would a grown woman dress like silver banshee. it was very nonthreatening . the best line was from the magazine editor when she made the quip about how they all looked nonthreatening
>>
>>67592104
the white guy she cucked for the black buck covers for her
>>
>>67592104

it was disappointing, a couple of good scenes but the last scene to send Barry back home wasn't even half as good as the Smallville race
>>
>>67592562
the black guy looks twice her age.
>>
File: Hellcats all over again.webm (3 MB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
Hellcats all over again.webm
3 MB, 700x392
Also it was pathetic how butthurt Jimmy was over everybody liking Flash
>>
File: 1458884459646.jpg (6 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1458884459646.jpg
6 KB, 350x300
>>67592104
That's what I hate most about DC television shows, the ham-fisted teenage level melodrama.

Even Marvels Dare Devil was eye-roll inducing at times with BF/GF bullshit, but DC shit is like 10x worse.
>>
>>67592736
No!! Why must you do this Supergirl?
>>
>>67592778
special when most of the characters are in there 20s
>>
>>67592781

To be fair she had kissed only white guys up to this point, one was semi-rape and the other was Cat's son that she forbid her from dating BUT YOU GO GIRL GET DAT JIMMY.

the worst part is the main two supervillains get beaten by the fire department using a hose, they literally sprayed down hot bitches to beat them.
>>
Jesus Supergirl is bad. Flash was only redeeming quality.

I think the teen show with super powers is a very apt description.
>>
>Nigger Olsen knocks her up
>He runs faster than the Flash when she tells him she's pregnant
>Show is renamed "Super single mom that no one wants anymore"
>>
>>67593343
I couldn't stop thinking "ugly betty"
>>
am i the only one who is bothered by how weak Supergirl and the Flash are? You mean to tell me that Supergirl cant just knock these 2 bitches out instantly with her superfast reflexes? Or Barry cant just punch them a thousand times with his super speed? Literally, they just stand around and loiter while they spout cringy lines to each other. Fuck man, I wish they made these heroes badass instead of making it a fucking show for 5 year olds "u have to belive in urself to beat bad ppeopls :^)". Jesus fucking christ, at this point the only good thing is the plot.
>>
File: 1459220217938.webm (3 MB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
1459220217938.webm
3 MB, 700x392
>>67593425
>>
>>67592104
>a CW show looks like shit and panders to women

stop the presses
>>
>>67595061
UNblacked
>>
>>67595174
>cw
>>
>>67595174
I feel like every show has to pander to women or theyll throw a shit storm on social media and get their way
>>
>read the comments on this review
http://www.avclub.com/tvclub/supergirl-and-flash-team-dawn-inspiring-superheroe-234466
>try not to get cancer
>>
>>67593720
It'd be pretty boring if the heroes always won with no trouble whatsoever.
>>
So wait.. Is Supergirl from a different Earth than the 2 shown in the Flash then?
Cuz I thought Power Girl was supposed to be from Earth 2.
My head hurts when they start adding multiverse.
>>
>>67592104
>she never seen to do any work
When do they ever? Ha!
>>
>>67595061
what was he hypno'd or something?
>>
>>67597560
it's just another universe, so earth-X or whatever
>>
>>67597560
>earth 1 - Barry Allen Flash, Arrow
>earth 2 - Zoom, Jay Garrick Flash
>earth ? - Supergirl
>>
>>67592104
I would watch Supergirl but the black male sex scenes aren't as good as Jessica Jones
>>
>>67597500
Depends, highly. When you ask some of the older generation about stuff like this and Daredevil; they don't remember the heroes getting their asses kicked so much. Kinda defeats the purpose. Supposed to start off with the upper edge, slowly start getting better, and THEN maybe throw in the rival or someone stronger to test them, so I completely agree with where he's coming from.

I lot of it feels like shilling from the non-violent, female point of view, trying to impose on anything they deem "too manly" or whatever. Because everything machismo is what's wrong with the world to these idiots.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.