[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank the DC Animated Movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: DC-Animated-Movies.jpg (135 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
DC-Animated-Movies.jpg
135 KB, 620x400
>Great
Batman Under The Red Hood
The Dark Knight Returns Parts 1 & 2
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern: First Flight
Justice League The Flashpoint Paradox

>Good
Batman Year One
Batman Assault on Arkham
Batman vs Robin
All-Star Superman
Superman/Batman Public Enemies
Superman/Batman Apocalypse
Justice League Gods and Monsters
Justice League The New Frontier

>Mediocre
Everything else
>>
>>67582307
First Flight was shit. Emerald Warriors was way better.
>>
>>67582307
did they fuck up making Under the redhood an animated release instead of a theatrical film?
>>
>>67583621
Emerald Knights had some nice stories but also some really boring ones. Overall I prefer the singular narrative of First Flight even with its flaws.
>>
>Ctrl + F
>Mask of the Phant
>0 Results
>Return of the j
>0 results
>Doomsday
>0 Results
>>
File: batman-mask-of-the-phantasm.jpg (115 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
batman-mask-of-the-phantasm.jpg
115 KB, 800x600
>>67582307
>Mask of the Phantasm
>Mediocre

Pleb.
Also, All-Star Superman was a bad adaption.
>>
>>67583842
>>67583887
Mask of the Phantasm and Return of the Joker don't count because they aren't part of the "DC Original Movies" label.
>>
you miss this one fellow
>>
>>67583621
They're both okay

>>67583983
This. Although Owlman was great I don't put it up too high

Superman vs The Elite should be in Good tier
>>
god and monster is great in my opinion
>>
I watched Thrones of Atlantis the other day and was pretty cool.

Any of the Batman movies with Damian Wayne are shit.
>>
>>67582307
OP is retarded
>create a god Tier
>in said God Tier place Mask of Phantasm
>then kill yourself OP
>>
>>67583983
That one's probably my biggest disappointment because it had so many good things going for it only to squander nearly all of it in the end.
>>
>>67582307
Reminder that Jesse is Lex JUNIOR in BvS, not the real Lex. It's confirmed, stop shitposting that he was a bad Luthor.
>>
>>67584105
It was an unexpected surprise.
>>
>>67585076
And Luthor Sr is dead, so what does that even matter?
>>
Watched First Flight last night. It was alright/10. Best scene is when Sinestro possessed the body of the dead alien and forced him to cooperate. Green girl was also qt.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.