[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Take a really interesting case about a real life psychopath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: zodiac-movie-poster.jpg (77 KB, 442x600) Image search: [Google]
zodiac-movie-poster.jpg
77 KB, 442x600
>Take a really interesting case about a real life psychopath that got away with it and could still be out there
>Turn it into one of the most boring police procedurals ever put to film

Is David Fincher a hack or just a retard? This should be the scariest movie in existence. Imagine Zodiac directed by David Lynch.
>>
That flicks fantastic you pleb
>>
>>67578288
>boring

t. plebeian
>>
>>67578288
Turning a real life event into a horror movie is fucking retarded. It'd be a boring horror movie as well, because he only killed three people.

The murder scenes in Zodiac are creepy anyway, very haunting. But it's not a horror movie, it's a mystery and is about obsession.

Bait or not, fuck you.
>>
>>67578288
OP's an idiot so lets derail abit

Pick one of these two
Zodiac
Memories of murder
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>67578288
>>
>>67578288
That cast is awesome why haven't I seen this yet
>>
>>67578499
zodiac. though i love memories of murder as well
>>
File: cruz.jpg (54 KB, 632x360) Image search: [Google]
cruz.jpg
54 KB, 632x360
Was Ted Cruz the Zodiac?
>>
>>67578288
It was good but it wasn't great. It just felt really goddamn long with not much happening

Do I need to see it again or something? It's been a while
>>
>>67578288
It's art, you fucking pleb. One scene is scarier than all horror films combined
>>
>>67578288
>David Lynch
>scary
>>
There were some amazing scenes in that film, but yeah it's a little bloated. I wouldn't call it boring though.
>>
finchers best imo
>>
>>67579019
each of the murders attributed to the zodiac by the movie were committed by different people.

The movie says clear as day, the only thing linking any zodiac cases was the media coverage of those cases.
>>
what is wrong with you OP
>>
>>67579286
That's not true.
At least 5 murders were confirmed to be the zodiac. (he proved this by sending the police items from the murder such as blood soaked clothes he took from his victims)

he claimed to have killed 37 total, but only those 5 are proven.
>>
>>67578570
>ctrl + f: by the numbers
>0 of 0
Shit pasta famalama
>>
>>67578288
what a pleb
his best movie (by far) and one of the decade's best
>>
this is honestly one of the best subtle pastas on this board, especially because it only gets posted like once every week or two and is so short.

always works too. every single time.
>>
>>67578449
>it's more effective because it's boring!

Fincher has to be the most overrated director around. Social Network most overrated movie of the past decade
>>
>>67581233
Where did he imply effectiveness comes from being boring?
>>
>Greenscreen the movie
>>
one too many shitty subplots, horrible CGI, and david finch clearly is biased by saying that the guy who played Marge's husband in Fargo is the killer
>>
>>67581233
You thought it was boring because you can't comprehend a movie that isn't full of quips, explosions, or people going phew phew.

What I was saying is that it'd be boring as a horror film because the real life story doesn't hold the potential to be a full blown horror, which is what the OP seemed to have been implying. Like, he thought that just because it was about a serial killer that it meant it had to be a spoopy movie.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHDYMW2UfTM&list=PLdGl5mi0XeW2iK2sVp2ni_VDRKrmfF_-Z&index=2
>>
>>67581233
Social Network wasn't even boring you pleb
>>
File: zodiac jake gyllenhaal.png (187 KB, 495x266) Image search: [Google]
zodiac jake gyllenhaal.png
187 KB, 495x266
I liked this movie and it's pretty rewatchable but I've noticed that it has pretty weak characters. Especially Jake Gyllenhaal
>>
that movie was great, you stupid nigger dick loving faggot
>>
>>67578288
One of the most flawless movies ever. If you didn't like it or didn't get it, I'm sorry but you're a plen and there's nothing else to it. Back to Reddot with ye.
>>
>>67582651
>weak characters
>espicially Jake Gyllenhaal
Are you kidding, the whole movie is central to his character and how he grows his obsession.
>>
>>67578288
This has to be bait right guys? This movie was God Teir, Fincher's 2nd best film [Se7en > Zodiac > The Social Network = TGWTDT ect...]
>>
>>67578499
memories for sure
song kang ho is legit
>>
File: jake-gyllenhaal.png (215 KB, 333x634) Image search: [Google]
jake-gyllenhaal.png
215 KB, 333x634
>>67578288
D R O P P E D
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.