[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a marnie becomes a prostitute episode when did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: marnie.jpg (65 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
marnie.jpg
65 KB, 684x513
>it's a marnie becomes a prostitute episode

when did girls become watchable again
>>
She did not become a prostitute and in fact committed a felony. Marnie continues to be the most hateable character on the show.
>>
does she show tits?
>>
>>67576791
>mfw when Desi tells Marnie she's gonna end up murdered

season finale confirmed
>>
>>67576837
only lena shows her cans

i know
>>
File: james-white.jpg (377 KB, 1690x2500) Image search: [Google]
james-white.jpg
377 KB, 1690x2500
Christopher Abbott is doing alright, but he should have even a better career, something Gyllenhaal/Gosling-levels, dude's fucking fantastic, he's really charismatic, but he has this sadness and desperation behind his eyes, it's great.

At lest he's banging cancerfu from Bates Motel irl
>>
>>67576962
yeah i totally forgot he was charlie because he was so much more memorable in this episode than anything previously
>>
I wish she'd just do a nude hairy pussy scene already
>>
>>67576627
>you will never hatefuck Marnie

i'm sobbing right now
>>
>>67577052
I've seen people say that Charlie's development is Lena's revenge, but i actually feel like Abbott came up with that(and maybe even approached Dunham) himself, he clearly likes to play emotionally fucked up characters.
>>
>>67577247
>Abbott came up with that(and maybe even approached Dunham) himself, he clearly likes to play emotionally fucked up characters.

Lena based it off of a male friend who died from his drug addiction.
>>
>>67576627
What in the hell happened to her tits?

They've disappeared.
>>
>>67577330
right, and she had to convince abbott to do it because he told the show to fuck off like however many years ago
>>
>>67577372
>some les sub compliments marnie on her tits this episode

SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF BROKEN
>>
>>67577419
That girl reminded me of Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver.
>>
>>67576791
I dropped the show a while back. What felony did she commit? What happened to charlie?
>>
File: ray feels.jpg (70 KB, 561x365) Image search: [Google]
ray feels.jpg
70 KB, 561x365
>>67576962
fk i thought i was the only who saw this.

Plus this man now has a chance
>>
i gave up on this show years ago but started watching this season again

every scene with lena in it is like nails on a chalkboard but otherwise this season has been pretty enjoyable.

last nights ep was fantastic
>>
>>67577507
just watch the episode, it's a stand-alone, you don't really need to know much
>>
>>67577374
>>67577330
>died
Man, i had a slim hope that it's not the last we've seen of him, because Julia Garner, who played his gf(?) is actually a pretty successful actress, she already had a bunch of lead part in good indies, so it's weird to see someone like that in a bit part(which probably doesn't even pay well), maybe there's a chance they'll return.

It makes perfect sense why they wouldn't tho, Charlie served his plot purpose
>>
>>67577507
charlie is a drug dealer now and marnie fucks off with him for a day. she pretends to be a prostitute during a drug deal and they steal a boat in central park
>>
>>67576837

No. And she won't until she gets a better role or starts getting close to 30.
>>
>>67576890
Blonde hippy girl showed her tits on the last episode.
>>
File: 1456296600833.png (3 MB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
1456296600833.png
3 MB, 1333x2000
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.