[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you're telling me that this braindead retard could sneak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
So you're telling me that this braindead retard could sneak up on Daryl who is supposed to be a top tier hunter?

Why am I still watching this crap?
>>
File: bleached.jpg (158 KB, 928x615) Image search: [Google]
bleached.jpg
158 KB, 928x615
>>67570192
Cause you like interracial relationships
>>
kicks like uh bietch
>>
>>67570347
I like how the ginger sergeant downgraded from a Mexican chick to a black one.
>>
>>67570401
Yeah its fucking stupid... like there is like 1 non interracial relationship. fucking kill me
>>
>>67570478
Do you count Carol with that no name dude?
>>
>>67570527
yeah, i don't count the gay couple tho
>>
>>67570615
In a post apocalyptic world, shouldn't gayness be abolished? I mean, the gene pool is already small.
>>
>>67570691
Yes we need more kids, and while we are at it lets you know, kill all non whites while were at it
>>
>>67570751
But that would limit the gene pool even further and your grand kids would be inbred for sure
>>
>>67570808
but, i want pure bred white ppl, what they should do is make Abraham and Maggie, Enid and Daryl, breed, make their children fuck. thats pretty good, spread it a around like that, thats a good start. just be carefull... just make everyone thats white fuck eachother, j
>>
Everyone is losing their ear, so its not a strange thing.
>>
>>67570192
why are you all making a big deal about the interracial shit.

honestly its the stupidest thing to focus on when the main characters are getting captured every single episode. multiple times. they go back to an area they know is full of bad guys and get fucking captured again. its fucking dumb as balls.

the characters and D&M bullshit just slows down the kidnapping desu.

and don't hate on abraham, he's just now realizing that coon cheese is pretty tasty.

also, lets face it. the only relationship you hate is glenn and maggie.
>>
>>67571266
I'm just memeing about, just funny to me though. but i don't know why i still watch this shit
>>
>>67570691
What's the logic behind this statement?
Gay men are still fertile. If there ever was a situation in which you had more females than males, which is unlikely, they'd just fap in a cup and use a syringe or something.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.