[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iq correlates inversely to the duration you are able to watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image-deadpool.png (1 MB, 1046x1114) Image search: [Google]
image-deadpool.png
1 MB, 1046x1114
iq correlates inversely to the duration you are able to watch
>>
>>67567666
I streamed the entire movie today. The cringe was heavy.
>>
>>67567917
>Le cringe
Thanks ribbit
>>
>>67567917
I streamed only up to when he proposes to the girl and pulls the candy ring out of his ass

that was my limit
>>
>>67567972
Deadpool is the same kind of cinge humour that leddit and normalfags enjoy.
>>
>>67567666

Yep, your right.
Thats why it did so well domestically
>>
>>67568055
No, "le I cringed" is literally a reddit meme
>>
>>67567666

This movie kicked ass and I don't give a shit what some retards on a Malaysian trading post forum say about it.
>>
>>67568213
Bullshit. You really need to stop with the ironic shitposting anon.
>>
I laughed 1 time, at the end with the hugh jackman mask.

Only other reason I watched was for Merena Baccarin, I would drag my nuts across a tarmac of hot oil and broken bottles for that woman.
>>
>>67567666
I agree. I had to stop it 30 minutes in. The cringe was terrible. Literally redd1t the movie and I dont say that usually but few thinks are literally redd1t.
>>
>>67568223
>This movie kicked ass
sounds like this film was at your intellectual level
>>
God I swear all of you in this thread are so fake. Like in real life do you people act like this? Are all americans like this?
>>
Saying that a film was unintellectual when it wasn't actually trying to be intellectual is kind of retarded, anon.
>>
File: 1409755117925.png (67 KB, 221x210) Image search: [Google]
1409755117925.png
67 KB, 221x210
>>67568412

>getting memed on
>>
>>67568287
Him first
>>
>>67568522
AND THE CROWD FALLS SILENT

Actual fucking dipshits ITT.
>>
>>67567666
So you watched it until the credits ended and then watched it again?
>>
I thought it got better as it went along. All the cringey stuff was in the first half hour.
>>
>>67568494

I was thinking the same thing. I bet these cunts all have listening rooms decked out with 30,000 dollar audio equipment where they only listen to specially recorded binaural music.
>>
Movie was awful.

>OMG its like a Marvel movie for adults. How edgy

fuck the bunch of millennial cunts who funded more of these types of movies. Its the lowest tier of taste from the most plebian of mediums
>>
>>67569642
But anon, Deadpool was actually under-funded you idiot.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.