[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't imagine hot, capable personal assistants being very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Tao-Okamoto-Mercy-Graves.jpg (137 KB, 1000x796) Image search: [Google]
Tao-Okamoto-Mercy-Graves.jpg
137 KB, 1000x796
I can't imagine hot, capable personal assistants being very easy to come by.

The only explanation for why Lex would sacrifice a supermodel PA (who knows his routines, schedules and how he likes his coffee and blowjobs and just generally makes his life about a bajillion times more convenient) instead of some random, less useful employee would be if he's just full-on chaotic and bonkers.

But that's a boring Lex. Lex is supposed to be measured and calculating in his moves.

I really have no idea where they were going with his character in this movie.
>>
Tao Okamoto is objectively ugly and looks like a frog-human, literally any other Japanese girl would be better looking than her. Only deluded white bois who can't even tell Thais and Koreans apart would like her.
>>
>>67566708

Mercy is an Amazonian or an android in almost all of her appearances I doubt an explosiion like that even killed her
>>
>gooks
>hot
>>
I feel like a Jessie Eisenberg Lex Luthor would rather have a sassy black woman Mercy.

"Nuh-uh Lex hol up I ain't even going into that senate hearin dont you know I got warrants in Washington?"
>>
What the fuck with her nose? Looks like Michael Jackson
>>
>>67566838
>Mercy is an Amazonian or an android in almost all of her appearances
>almost

And Jimmy Olsen doesn't have a hole in his head in most appearances, so what?
>>
>>67566834
>>67566876
>trying this hard to impress us
>>
File: Tao.png (271 KB, 940x635) Image search: [Google]
Tao.png
271 KB, 940x635
>>67566838
She's about as convincing an Amazon as Gal.
>>
File: ugly racemixed monster.png (214 KB, 660x300) Image search: [Google]
ugly racemixed monster.png
214 KB, 660x300
>>67566708
So, we will have racemixing propaganda threads for next two months again with this picture?

Great. Wonder who is behind it.
>>
>>67566708
He basically used her as an alibi for not being at the court.

It's all there in the movie if you pay attention.
>>
>>67567471
Bullshit. The same could be accomplished with a more expendable employee.

You're the one who didn't pay attention.
>>
>>67567471
That's not how alibis work.
>>
>>67567654
>Bullshit. The same could be accomplished with a more expendable employee.

You idiot, the fact that she was his right hand gal pushes him further from suspicion than an unnamed employee, how stupid are you?
>>
>>67567717
>>67567654

>random lexcorp employee dying makes more sense than the person who is always at lex' side, allowing him to show further grief that one of his best employees was killed by a psychopath due to that awful alien

You are some dumb fucking niggers.
>>
>>67567832
>>67567753
Why didn't he put his whole board of directors or even his dad in that room if he really wanted to throw off suspicion?

See Zack, I can write stupid contrived motivations to justify bad writing too.
>>
>>67567753
>>67567832
An assistant is basically a nobody but actually has a lot more value to the Lex himself.

That's not a very good alibi and the cost ultimately outweighs the benefits. He should've gone with an important company employee who might seem like someone he'd care about but actually has little impact on his day-to-day life.

I admit that plan might be too smart for this movie though,.
>>
That bitch died? When? Didn't even realize lmao
>>
>>67566708
She should eat something
>>
File: Abzorbaloff rapeface.jpg (57 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Abzorbaloff rapeface.jpg
57 KB, 640x640
>>67568881
I'll eat her.
>>
File: YrXbtSE.jpg (372 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
YrXbtSE.jpg
372 KB, 1803x1351
How does she die? I don't plan on watching the movie
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.