[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7
File: who wins.png (573 KB, 689x390) Image search: [Google]
who wins.png
573 KB, 689x390
Who would win, /tv/?
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 736x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 736x540
>>
>>67566153

Has Batman fixed the freezing problem yet?
>>
>>67566153
Batman has a vulnerability in that his mouth is visible. Iron Man can just use his targeting to put a bomb in his mouth.
>>
>>67566254
Or gas him.
>>
>Batman tears off Ironmans Mask
>a bloodied Ironman begs him to stop
>Batman is about to pierce his neck
>Ironman reaches out with one hand
>"N-n-n-ew Yoooork"
>Batman backs off
>"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT CITY"
>Ironman begging him, "S-save New York"
>Pepper Potts comes rushing in
>"Stop!"
>"Its his hometown"
>Batman backs off and teams up with Ironman

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
>>
Why Batman lets his mouth unprotected? He likes to eat while he fights?
>>
Was the suit even super strong? I thought it was just armor with glowing lights.
>>
>>67566153

Batman beat Superman who is essentially a God.
Now you pit him against his less experienced, less intelligent, less wealthy Marvel counterpart?

Suppose Tony could charm him with quips and hope he can befriend him, right anon ;)
>>
>>67566299
I thought Batman was from Chicago
>>
>>67566153
Batman with prep time
>>
>>67566311
Because that suit is specificaly made to hold against superman,who will not shut him in the mouth or whatever.
>>
>>67566153
>Batman figures out his enemies weakness and adapts to them
>Ironman just blasts his enemies until they go away or he gets beat up
>>
>>67566228

At least they got the heights right.
>>
>>67566228
lol he's even a manlet in this drawing
>>
>tank missile
>>
iron man could literally just shoot batman in the mouth with that auto-target thing he shot all the terrorists with in IM1
>>
>>67566352
Batman only won because Superman came to talk though.
>>
>>67566331

Strong enough to swing a grown man around through pillars and throw him through concrete walls. Also to literally lift him several feet off the ground with kicks.
>>
>>67566368
New York is always described as Gotham, despite TDKR being shot in Chicago mostly except for like the stock market scene
>>
how is this even a question, Iron Man of course

Iron Man is also a genius and builds all his stuff and knows best how it works, Batman only pays for it and is a total pleb
>>
Who would win, dr doom or batman?
>>
>>67566352
>Batman beat Superman who is essentially a God.
And Ironman has gone toe to toe with the Hulk.
>>
Iron Man in a sudden encounter, Batman with prep time.
>>
armorboy vs armorboy: the movie
>>
Guns and missiles win against ninja stars shaped like bars.
>>
>>67566352
When the Kryptonite wasn't in effect Bats couldn't do a thing. It wore off mid-fight and he broke his gauntlet punching Supes. As usual, the only reason Bats won is Superman very carefully did not kill him and left him enough time to use the Kryptonite TWICE. Not even counting the spear.
>>
Batman wins against everyone with prep time so...if he have time its always Batman
>>
How much prep time do they get?
>>
>>67566678

And got rekt, did you watch Age of Boredom?
>>
>>67566566
He has like every PhD possible in STEM and the usefull humanities.
>>
>>67566639
new fant4stic doom would literally turn batman into shawarma meat
>>
>>67566368
>>67566512
its a blend of new york and the bigger portion of gotham being new jersey
>>
The only thing that Batman could prep is a bull when going against Tony. Superman's kryptonite is a far greater weakness than just being mortal.
>>
>>67566786
attosecond
>>
wtf am i doing here? i hate them both
>>
>>67566153
>Iron Man isn't turned into a little bitch by green dust
Iron Man destroys 9/10
>>
>>67566787
In his Hulkbuster armour he had a fighting chance. Even having a fighting chance against the Hulk means he could destroy almost anyone else.
>>
op here. they both get 24 hours to prepare, location is NY
>>
>>67567063
Pffft. Bats would figure out a way to disrupt his arc reactor and without the suit, Tony isn't jack shit. Bruce would put him in a fucking coma.
>>
>>67566787
>>67567077

Are you morons for real? Tony beat Hulk with the Hulkbuster, he didn't lose.
>>
File: 0Capture.png (3 MB, 1679x714) Image search: [Google]
0Capture.png
3 MB, 1679x714
>>67566153

In the mouth
>>
>>67566153
This fight is a non-fight. Tony's first combat ready suit in the movies could out maneuver a F-22. Armored Baffleck stands no chance against aerial superiority.
>>
>>67567961
in fairness iron man only wins when the hulk stops fighting.
>>
>>67568157

What a jackoff of an answer, don't post next time.
>>
File: jCapture.png (2 MB, 1678x726) Image search: [Google]
jCapture.png
2 MB, 1678x726
>>67566153
>>67568093

Tony > Batboy
>>
Batman: Supes, help me!
>>
File: Batwing.jpg (27 KB, 539x393) Image search: [Google]
Batwing.jpg
27 KB, 539x393
>>67568111
A more matched fight would be Ironman against the new Batwing.
>>
>>67566153
Batman would just use the Batwing and kill IM.
>>
>>67567961
He was winning for a bit, until Hulk started pummeling him. Sure his suit pieced itself back together again, but as soon as the Hulk started getting the upper hand Tony's plan changed from subduing him, to just getting him out of the area. It was only a matter of time before the Hulk's strength exceded the power of the Hulkbuster armour.
>>
Why didn't Green Lantern come and help Superman and Batman fight Doomsday? Like, it's his job. Even if he isn't Green Lantern where's his predecessor? These aliens are interfering in human affairs. Get it together GL Corp.
>>
>>67566311
because he sucks cock
>>
>>67567592
>without the suit, Tony isn't jack shit
HE BUILT THAT IN A CAVE, WITH SCRAPS!
Seriously though, Stark is also very smart. Not having the suit isn't certain death for him
>>
>>67568369
He knocked Hulk the fuck out. Watch the movie next time.
>>
>>67566383
This is the answer.
>>
Ironman can just shoot him in the mouth though.
>>
>>67566153
With this "hellbat" suit Batman flawless victory of course.
>>
>>67566512
I remember Metropolis=New York / Gotham=Chicago
>>
>>67566383
>BUT BUT MUH PREP TIME
You batboys are so silly
>>
>>67566352

Batman only won because Superman was trying to calm his ass down and talk and never used his true power level.
>>
>>67568426
It's before Hal as the first earth lantern so they consider the earth too uncivilized so they don't even interfere...
Many aliens did not even know that humans can talk...
>>
Iron Man
>>67568093
>>67568255
>>
File: 1458686158394.png (339 KB, 878x792) Image search: [Google]
1458686158394.png
339 KB, 878x792
>>67566228
>>
>>67568283
Iron Man. In the first movie he could match fucking jet fighters with speed and has absolutely pin point dexterity. Mark 3 could fly circles around that thing, and his suits have gotten so much stronger.
>>
>>67573330
they were garbage in iron man 3
>>
>>67573731
That kind of heat annihilates all materials except apparently the materials they are standing on
>>
>>67566153
>iron man can't even beat a captain america without a ton of help
>batman takes on superman

It's pretty obvious
>>
>>67573819
Iron Man doesn't have a magic rock that kills him
Iron Man has no problems killing quickly and not trying to spare the enemy
>>
>>67566289

oy vey
>>
>>67573300
Top kek
>>
>>67573916
This is BVS batman, He's fine with killing people. He'd probably snipe tony stark from half a mile away with a sniper rifle while he's drinking himself under the table. I mean Tony Stark has come out to the public about being iron man. Batman on the other hand isn't and is a god damn ninja.
>>
MARK I VERSUS MARK 46
>>
>>67566511

Marvel Films:
>Hey look you guys, I'm gonna tell the audience in act 1 that I'm developing a new type of technology!
>Maybe if the actor's good he'll slyly wink at a character, but really he'll be winking at the audience!
>Later we'll use the armor! We foreshadowed it! It's like Chekov's gun! We're such good writers.
>Don't forget to have the character explain the powers of his new tech and say exactly how it'll defeat the villain!

Snyder's movie:
>Batman is preparing to fight and kill Superman
>Shows up to the fight in a suit that's clearly much heavier than his ordinary suit
>It demonstrates during the fight that it's much tougher and stronger than his normal suit
>Lets the audience fill in that particular blank

Yeah I'll take the latter approach.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.