[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was I the only one who thought that BvS wasn't that bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bvs.jpg (144 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
bvs.jpg
144 KB, 1280x721
Was I the only one who thought that BvS wasn't that bad? I found it quite entertaining desu.
>>
>>67563687
It's a movie for guys that like movies.
>>
>>67563687

It's fine actually, I hope it does well
>>
I enjoyed it greatly, and am now looking forwards to the following films, especially Suicide Squad. I think AfleckBats is now my favorite portrayal. It actually made me kind of like Superman, which is a feat in itself. And for the first time ever, Wonder Woman was more to me than attractive scenery.

I loved the atmosphere, especially the Gotham scenes, and even Doomsday was genuinely menacing.
>>
>>67563687
Only real complaint i have is the editing and the crazy lightning from doomsday. Loved the movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 600x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 600x217
>>67563687
To be honest I saw it with such low expectations (I despise Man of Steel), that in a weird way, it kind of blew me away.

It's not even a quarter as bad as people say it is, it's a 7/10 at worst.

Avengers: AOU is a much worse movie with much more flaws than BvS, and nobody said shit about that movie.

It has almost three times the score of BvS on RT, it almost lends credence to the "reviewers on Disneys payroll" theory.
>>
>>67564577
And the Bat murder, besides that it's a really competent movie.
>>
>>67563687
nah i loved it
>>
>>67563687
It wasn't "that" bad but it was not good. 4/10 is uncharitable but it's not completely wrong.
>>
>>67564713
I was fine with this since this is definitely a Batman thats had his Robins killed and probably "killed" the Joker.

Anyways, I enjoyed it. Could've had a few of the dreams cut and the Luther scenes cut down though
>>
>>67563687
I am one of those who thinks the movie is capekino
To me, the movie only has three flaws, two of them not lying into the movie itself
1) Superman hiding as Clark Kent through glasses is still super-retarded
2) Not being able to see what Batman life was and why is he so nihilist detracts from the movie, at least if you are not familiar with the events most continuities share, we needed some Batfleck movies before this
3) It lies within the same continuity of Man of Steel, thus making most of Superman's backstory retarded
>>
>>67563687
It definitely doesn't deserve all the shit everyone is saying about it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.