[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC bros, g-g-get in here. B-bvs b-broke another record. M-marvel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 1242x831) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 1242x831
DC bros, g-g-get in here. B-bvs b-broke another record. M-marvel fags of suicide watch.
>>
*on suicide watch
>>
>>67563534
I'm not even remotely surprised. Everyone who watches this shitshow is fucking trashing it to all their friends and family. I know I did.
>>
>>67563534
fucking kek
>>
>>67564267
My friends and I have all been talking positively to other friends and family though so check mate my man
>>
LOL THIS WON'T EVEN BEAT DEADPOOL OR MOS
>>
>make the perfect movie
>literally have the entire world hate it because nobody understands what a visionary you are

Holy shit. Snyder might be the greatest director alive.
>>
the drop for next weekend is going to be glorious
>>
>>67564502
I really helps that the DC fans are throwing a shitfit all over social media telling everyone that they're retarded for not liking it.
>>
>>67564476
>my friends

Nice try.
>>
>>67564602
>DC fans
Please. I'm a DC fan, but there's no denying that their movies are attrocious. Amazingly I think that Fox has the best track record with superhero films. Sure, often it seems like they just make shit so that they won't lose their licenses, but every once in a while they do make a good film.
>>
>>67563534
>easter sunday

Come on now mr. shillberg
>>
File: 876.png (139 KB, 342x380) Image search: [Google]
876.png
139 KB, 342x380
>>
>>67564267
>implying

literally everyone I know who watched like it
>>
File: 1434601765874.jpg (317 KB, 585x999) Image search: [Google]
1434601765874.jpg
317 KB, 585x999
>>67564944
>You dont get to mention your friends
>>
>>67564944
Perhaps you should stop hanging around retards, anon.
>>
>>67564944
Really? I'm suprised because 2 of my friends didn't like it. One of them is a die hard DC fan and the other thought MoS was really good
>>
All they had to fucking do was make a Batman vs Superman movie that wasn't fucking 2 and a half hours long with bullshit characters and subplots like Lois Lane investigating metal bullets. All they had to was have batman fight superman for more than five fucking minutes. I didn't hate the movie, but holy shit they had 3 years to get this perfect
>>
>>67563534
I thought it was all just a meme and Marvel dick sucking critics trashing it because they were not paid off by the Marvel/Disney Kikestein machine, but it really is UTTER TRASH
>>
will not even make 600m at this rate
jesus christ
>>
>>67565067
>subplots like Lois Lane investigating metal bullets.

ayy lmao i forgot about that. what was the point again? she realized that lex knows superman loves her
>>
>>67565253
Lois Lane was doing her usual investigative journalism shit so she wanted to know where the bullets came from. She found out they were manufactured by LexCorp and supplied to the private security hired by Lex. Basically, Lois got in too deep and threw herself into the line of fire.
>>
>>67564944
>literally everyone I know who watched like it

So the pizza delivery guy who you see every weekend liked the movie ?
>>
>>67565153
I hope they learn to stop giving these projects to Snyder. Or any projects, really.
>>
File: pizza time.gif (939 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pizza time.gif
939 KB, 500x282
>>67565364
Mine didn't.
>>
>>67563557
suicide squat watch mate
>>
>>67565364

The pizza delivery guys son quite liked it, I took him with my wife.
>>
>>67565414
Top kek
>>
>>67565507
>I took him with my wife.

Stop fucking the son you pervert.
>>
File: You Just Dont Get It Bro.jpg (29 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
You Just Dont Get It Bro.jpg
29 KB, 400x534
http://variety.com/2016/film/box-office/batman-v-superman-box-office-3-1201740145/

It's debuted lower than what WB estimated, albeit only by 4 million. But given the fuckhuge percentage drops each day, WB is going to be panicking this week.

#firesnyder
>>
>>67563534
Why do the critica hate this movie so much? Even when this movie is breaking records they still find a way to shit on it. Is it the darker tone? Or is the fact that this movie doesn't give a fuck about filling up the diversity quota?
>>
>>67567539
>Why do the critica hate this movie so much?
Because it's bad.
>>
>>67567539
It's a bad movie. Sorry you're too dumb to realize that.
>>
>>67567539
>Make bad movie
>Get shit on
>"It's just because it's full of white people"
Go back to /pol/
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.