[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Litterally the only thing that didn't suck in that movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Alfred_Penyworth_82907.jpg (19 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Alfred_Penyworth_82907.jpg
19 KB, 600x300
Litterally the only thing that didn't suck in that movie
Alfred Solo movie when?
>>
>>67560461
>implying Batfleck sucked
>>
File: alfred-irons.gif (2 MB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
alfred-irons.gif
2 MB, 500x380
>>67560461
>Litterally the only thing that didn't suck in that movie
Not for lack of trying
>>
>>67560461
I literally thought that was Robert Downey Jr. the whole movie
>>
>>67560479
>Batman is a crossfitter
nope
>>
>>67560461
looks like an old Tony Stark for me
>>
>>67560550
If this is true, I honestly have no idea how you managed to post about it on 4chan.
>>
>>67560461
Both Alfred and Batfleck rocked it.
>>
>lol batman I watched you grow up from a child but we look virtually the same age
>>
>>67560643
35 years difference
>>
Yeah why was alfred more suave and debonair than batman or superman? Seriously he's too good for this role and it hurts the movie.
>>
>>67560565
Bruce Wayne was always a buff guy
>>
>>67560596
Nothing you said made sense
>>
>>67560643
They don't really say it in the comics but Alfred is pretty much immortal.
>>
>>67560661
34 actually

but anyway,Irons desn't look that much older than Affleck
>>
>>67560670
If you literally thought that Robert Downy Jr. had a roll in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice and then continued to think it was him after seeing Jeremy Irons' face, then I'm surprised that despite whatever mental handicaps you have, you managed to not only navigate 4chan, but figure out how to post and properly tag post numbers for response and successfully complete the captcha.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.