[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE SEAWEED LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: Aquaman.jpg (143 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Aquaman.jpg
143 KB, 300x400
DUDE
SEAWEED
LMAO
>>
Fuck you all, I spent all day making this quality thread.
>>
File: 1459185654903.jpg (155 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1459185654903.jpg
155 KB, 1252x1252
Kek OP
>>
This shit gonna bomb so hard

I mean who the fuck would watch an Aquaman movie
>>
>>67560081
With a redhead Amber Heard in it, a lot of us will.

Plus women will go for his fishy horse cock
>>
>>67560081
it's clearly meant for people from atlantis, those faggots will eat this shit like its fucking seaweed
>>
Can somebody please take the shot of Drogo raping Dany and replace Dany's face with Amber Heard's?
>>
>>67559161
My wife's son chuckled
>>
>>67560224
Haha Niggers grow up and become violent criminals so fast, don't they?
>>
>>67560220
This desu
>>
>>67560154
And do you really think Atlantis' box office is going to be significant enough to save this?
>>
Going to be hilarious when all of the non-Snyder movies receive great reviews
>>
>>67560927
I know that some here laugh about Suicide Squad, but, beyond some scenes in the trailers (the Harley Quinn's "voices in my head", for example), I think the movie could be legit good.
>>
>>67560909
Yes, look at Atlantis figures in the last 10 years
>Grown Ups 2 did 300ml. in Atlantis alone
>>
DC has shitty heroes.
>>
>>67561101
>Flash
>Shitty

End it all, lad
>>
>not just having flash and arrow from the tv shows show up

>would have built in fan base already

>could have used that as universe building instead of aol instant message
>>
>>67561158

>arrow
>bringing in felicity

no
>>
>>67560909
>atlantean "culture"
>>
>>67561158
Is there a valid reason on why they didn't use the characters from the show? They are well liked and known by a big audience, it would be easier for them
>>
so is his power all to do with water? what if the bad guy is in a desert hundreds miles away from water?
>>
>>67561318
He's usually superstrong, fast, agile and invulnerable. Plus in some continuities he can control some stuff in your brain that derives from fish and give you a seizure.
>>
>>67561244
>Is there a valid reason on why they didn't use the characters from the show?

Because DC lieks to keep their TV and movie franchises separate, so much so that characters that were used in the TV show get cut in later seasons when DC decides they can make a movie out of them see: Deathstroke, most of the Suicide Squad.

>Also

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/21/zack-snyder-grant-gustin-flash-justice-league

>I just don’t think it was a good fit,” he told the New York Daily News. “I’m very strict with this universe, and I just don’t see a version where … that (tone is) not our world.”

>While the DC Comics films are known for their dark and serious tone, The CW’s superhero series The Flash and Arrow feature more levity.

>“Even if Grant Gustin is my favorite guy in the world and he’s very good, we made a commitment to the multi-verse (idea),” Snyder continued, “so it’s just not a thing that’s possible.”
>>
>>67561318
He expresses deep concern to the UN
>>
>well he does come from Atlantis after all
>>
>>67559161
I hope he's fully dyed blond in the film. I think he could look really good with that hair (and also would shut up those who didn't like the raceswap, as he looks white enough, even if he's clearly not).
>>
>>67561612

>I hope he's fully dyed blond in the film.

He won't be
>>
LMAO is that Roman Reigns?
>>
>>67561747
No, it's horse cock
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 934x1129) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 934x1129
>>67559161
>white aquaman
>>
>>67560130
>Amber Heard
a fucking lesbo, who gives a shit about her.
>>
>>67563547
Maybe they should put a faggot in it then you will watch it
>>
>>67563659
How about a nice straight withe woman for a change.
>>
>>67563376

Troll or idiot?
>>
what the fuck was up with his scene it was fucking weird

who the fuck wants to see an aquaman movie after that did DC put that in, see it and think "fucking nailed it"
>>
File: 1453680499511.jpg (33 KB, 365x541) Image search: [Google]
1453680499511.jpg
33 KB, 365x541
>>67563547

>Amber Heard
>lesbian

What?
>>
>>67560976
Well it has a director behind it that's actually made a well liked movie so that will probably help.
>>
This is the problem DC going the grimdark route, apart from Batman, none of their characters are suited towards it. They're all goofy as shit and suck ass apart from the big two. That's why Marvel has its movie rights all over the place and DC has them all, because no one wants DC characters. They suck.
>>
>>67559161
Honestly, if DC wanted to recreate Marvel's success they probably should have started with an Aquaman movie, or a Cyborg one, or just any hero that isn't Batman or Superman. No one cares about names, so it doesn't matter if it turns out to suck or not and you get to build up interest for those characters. And then you release a Batman movie and a Superman movie followed by the big pay off Justice League movie.

Why would anyone give a shit about Aquaman's solo adventures now? Cyborg? Why? Why would I spend money on this?
>>
>go on land
>aqua man can't get you now

What a great hero
>>
>>67563376
>Polynesian
>white
>>
>>67563879
You know, apart from Spider-Man, X-Men and maybe Fantastic Four no one cared about Marvel's characters either before they started making movies.

>That's why Marvel has its movie rights all over the place and DC has them all
No. DC had the foresight to sell itself in its entirety to Warner Bros, rights and all. Marvel tried to stay independent and was close to going bankrupt several times, only barely staying alive because it kept selling off movie rights.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.