[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Kylo Ren holding Luke's lightsaber in this vision? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: CNgHNNYU8AAGrdF.jpg (91 KB, 1920x801) Image search: [Google]
CNgHNNYU8AAGrdF.jpg
91 KB, 1920x801
Was Kylo Ren holding Luke's lightsaber in this vision?
Is this a vision of the future or the past?
>>
>>67556003
thats his hand...not a lightsaber
>>
>>67556024
Are you blind?
>>
>>67556003
That's just him and his loser friends during band practice
>>
>>67556003
The vision after that is future. But this scene can be seen as in the past since you can see bodies of jedi
>>
>>67556003
Even back then Kylo had that shitty unstable lightsaber

Did Luke not want his Jedi carrying lightsabers or something?
>>
In a very accurate leak from a year before it was released, it said that Maz stole it from him after this battle scene. I can't find it, I just remember it's from the millenniumfalcon forum.
>>
>>67556700
Ah, I got it. http://millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=9790
>EXT NIGHT - 209 - CASTLE • Kylo Ren and his Knights at campfire. Maz Kanata steals sword
>INT DAY - 210 - CASTLE STAIRCASE • Walking down stairs, Maz Kanata reveals she stole it.
>EXT NIGHT - 211 - MOUNTAIN SIDE • Reveal Maz Kanata on Speeder, she has the sword
>>
>>67556599
could be that none of the apprentices had particle beam swords and rylo ken got hold of some synthetic ones and built his own after snake told him how to do it
>>
http://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2016/03/reys-visions-maz-kanatas-castle-audio-analyzed.html
>Sheev's voice was in the vision
>>
>>67556819
well shit, thought she was just a mystic. Apparently she's fucking solid snake
>>
>>67556003
Why did he protect Rey from his other bum buddy?

Reylo/dark Rey confirmed?
>>
>>67558034
He probably tries to tempt her to the dark side.
>>
Anyone got webm of the vision in slo-mo?
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 800x552
Who can't wait for Kylo Ren to slay Maz Kanata?

I think that a head wound would be in order.
>>
>>67558283
Dunno about slomo but you could request it in /wsg/'s star wars thread.
>>
>>67558565
okay I just saw this link. >>67557092
That's all I needed to know about the vision.
>>
File: 1458626531788.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1458626531788.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>67558034
>Reylo/dark Rey confirmed?
Honestly I'll be laughing my ass off if this ever happens(assuming they're not related)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.