[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leave capekino to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: ghostrider_l.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ghostrider_l.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
>leave capekino to me
>>
File: Hahaha_No_Owl.jpg (67 KB, 780x477) Image search: [Google]
Hahaha_No_Owl.jpg
67 KB, 780x477
>>67554947
>>
Didn't Marvel get back the rights to GR movies?
>>
>>67555440
Yes, but they're not really doing anything with them, for the same reasons that they didn't do a Punisher movie immediately after War Zone flopped and they got those rights back, and for the same reasons they won't immediately do a Fantastic Four movie if they get those rights back after the shitshow that was Fant4stic.
>>
>>67555501
Kinda sad that Cage won't probably be GR anymore and they'll just make a reboot with not-johnny blaze as GR (forgot his name)

watching interviews of him talking about GR, he seems to be having fun with it and liking the capeshit genre especially when he was almost superman
>>
>>67555501
They ever get the rights back to Blade?
>>
Nicolas Cage is such a hit-or-miss actor.

Either he does really well, and picks a movie with a really decent script and director.

Or he does absolute shit that ruins everything around him.

GR is the latter.
>>
>>67555589
Yeah. Because Wesley Snipes was in jail for tax evasion, WB couldn't do a fourth Blade movie in time, so Marvel got those rights back.
>>
>>67555606
>Or he does absolute shit that ruins everything around him.
I would argue Cage is usually the redeeming part of the shitty movies he does. When the man is giving terrible direction he tends to be hilariously hammy. The Wicker Man is a comedy masterpiece thanks to his overacting.
>>
>>67555672
>giving
given
>>
>>67555606

Dude made like 100 films just so he could pay that massive debt he was in. I don't think he really gave a fuck about his performance in those particular movies. It tanked his career too, but at least he won't have to go to prison.
>>
>>67555672
There are rare exceptions where he'a clary miserable and given up. Such as The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
>>
>>67555606
It's funny because he's actually a huge ghost rider fan IRL. Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard he even had a ghost rider tattoo that they had to cover up on set.

Imagine getting to play your favorite superhero only to have the movie fucking tank twice.

I'll admit I actually really didn't mind these movies when they came out but I'm sure it was just because I was young.
>>
>capekino
Fuck you and your forced meme.

Both Ghost Rider movies are irredeemable piles of shit.
>>
>>67555857
>tripfag
Fuck you and your trips
>>
>>67554947
Has anyone ever seen this?

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2753778/

Hard to imagine Nick as Superman...

(yes, that's Tim Burton in the foreground)
>>
File: COMMUNISM.png (1 MB, 1280x692) Image search: [Google]
COMMUNISM.png
1 MB, 1280x692
>leave capekino to me
>>
File: 1457577335928.png (2 MB, 1201x884) Image search: [Google]
1457577335928.png
2 MB, 1201x884
>get a German industrial rock band to make this great song as a tie-in to your movie
>it looks fucking awesome paired up with the action scenes
>it's not in the actual movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsaabWtIt4w
>>
>>67556944
No you are the very first person in the world to discover the failed nic cage superman movie that everyones know about since 2002

Congrats!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.