[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman doesn't kill people, guns kills people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Batman doesn't kill people, guns kills people.
>>
m'kay
>>
I don't remember Batman killing people outside the nightmare scene.

What am I missing?
>>
>>67552996
You have a poor memory. He killed dozens
>>
Zack Snyder's logic on Batman killing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnDxxQugCI0
>>
>>67552996
He kills the guy with the flamethrower to save the mother character
>>
>>67552996
Smashing one car into another was pretty brutal, since they were both incapacitated anyway
>>
>>67552996
>Flips a car upside down and drags it behind him
>Smashes it on top of another car, both explode
>Shoots at a car in front of him until it blows up
>crashes on top of a truck. Next time we see it there are less people in it.
>Shoots several guys with Batwing
>Brands people so that they will end up raped and killed in prison
>>
>>67553063
I'm willing to let that and the grenade go because admittedly they were kind of cool. Any idiot behind the controls of the Btamobile or Batwing could shoot people and blow shit up.
>>
>>67553055
>tfw the Simpsons was good once
>>
>>67553153
What are you talking about? Simpsons was great. Right up to its tenth and final season.
>>
>>67553103
>>67553106
I remember him smashing police cars in TDK
>>
File: 1404067242025.jpg (23 KB, 317x317) Image search: [Google]
1404067242025.jpg
23 KB, 317x317
>batman literally stabbed a guy in the heart
>>
>>67553206
*shoulder
>>
>>67553190
I watched it yesterday and can't remember that.
>>
Excluding the branded people, Batman's actions killed roughly around 18 people
>>
>>67553223
Maybe it was Begins, I'm not sure. But I have the image of Tumblr driving on a police car in my head.
>>
>>67553272
Pretty sure it didn't kill those cops. If it looked like that, it wasn't the film-makers intention and it wouldn't have made sense thematically
>>
Batman pulls the trigger that fires the bullets from the batwing/mobile which blow up the car which kills the bad guys.

I fail to see how this means Batman directly kills anybody. It's the car that kills them.
>>
>>67553303
Same thing goes for BvS
>>
>>67553376
Except we clearly saw Batman causing explosions that obviously killed people. Hack Snyder hasn't even denied it.
>>
>>67553393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz3fZoSJpg0
2:37

I'm sorry but that guy is totally dead (and this scene isn't even the one i was talking about)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.