[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you fix it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7
File: Batman V Superman.jpg (221 KB, 972x723) Image search: [Google]
Batman V Superman.jpg
221 KB, 972x723
How would you fix it?
>>
>>67552551
>oh look at MY thread you guys
>it's somehow more important than the other existing BvS threads
>>
Remove the dream sequences
Make Superman likable - don't make saving people a chore
Make the plot feel more natural. I'm fine with Lex manipulating Bats and Supes but be smart about it at least
Make JK Simmons Lex
>>
>>67552551
Have Superman be Superman instead of "Gritty Wannabe Batman Psychoman."

Get a better Lex Luthor.

Have Batman not kill innocent guards who broke no laws to steal kryptonite (in fact, Batman really shouldn't be stealing).

Have either Superman die in a way that makes sense (because Wonderwoman could have thrown the spear) or just not die.

More Batman vs Superman because it's actually what people want.

But seriously, lightening up the mood would do a lot to improve the movie. The movie is just depressing and it shouldn't be. It should be fun.
>>
>>67552551
way more quips and one liners would of greatly imporve this film,
>>
>>67552692
>would of
You don't get to have an opinion.
>>
>>67552661
>Make Superman likable - don't make saving people a chore

what's funny about this is that a lot of comic fans claim that Superman has "psychological depth" because of all the people he knows he can't save, implying that it's a pain in the ass being Superman.

but when they make a movie that depicts that everyone is confronted with the fact that Christopher Reeve Superman is the only viable version of the character, as he's inherently cheesy and idealistic on a conceptual level.
>>
>>67552551
remove dream sequences
recast Lex
Recast wonder woman
don't let batman kill anybody.
don't have superman killed
add some subplot with batman hunting some c-list batman villain
>>
Remove Jesse Eisenberg and get the guy from Smallville. Give him an actual motivation to take down Superman and don't make him le quirky eccentric kid but an actual serious and smart guy

Have Gal Gadot take some acting lessons and make her work out atleast 1 year before filming

Remove the Daily Planet garbage
>>
>>67552663
>t. Marvelcuck
>>
>>67552801
>Batman doesn't kill anyone
>Superman doesn't die
unfortunately I have a feeling this would end up feeling like "nothing happens: the movie", where none of the antagonism has any impact, similar to Age of Ultron.

it's just time to stop making fucking superhero movies. pity they'll keep trying.
>>
Don't kill Superman. Cut off Doomsday's dumb "absorbs energy and explodes" power and have him just be really strong with Kryptonian abilities. End him with the nuke in space, people in the world watching, assuming Superman made the ultimate sacrifice, but the Sun heals him, and the world embraces him as a hero.

Don't arrest Luthor, but have his public image be damage. End the movie with the classic window confrontation with Superman, and Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman making the decision to assemble the Justice League together.
>>
>>67552792

That's true, but I still would've liked to see some positivity from Supes
>>
>>67552663
>But seriously, lightening up the mood would do a lot to improve the movie. The movie is just depressing and it shouldn't be. It should be fun.
reddit detected, seriously just no, If I want to laugh, I would go to a Marvel movie, If I want to immerse into a grim world, feel depressed and sad, agonize over the fragile existence and life choicec... I will go to DC capekino.
>>
>>67552551
dont spoil the entire movie in the trailers
>>
>>67552918

Question for DC fans. How in the fuck does Lex's DNA make Doomsday able to recover from any attack?
>>
>>67552713
mearly state facts my good chum
>>
>>67552551

Get Zack Snyder and David Goyer the fuck away from it

Peel Frank "MUH WHORES" Miller off the ass of this project and flick him back to whatever strip club he calls home these days

Get somebody who actually understands the characters like Grant Morrison or Bruce Timm to oversee the project

Fire Gal Gadot, hire somebody who actually lifts
>>
>>67553075
Please learn to English.
>>
>>67553068
Superman's cells absorb solar energy to give him powers. I guess Doomsday was supposed to be a pervention of that power, but it was poorly explained and half-baked.
>>
By not making Lois a literal retard with no purpose in the film whatsoever.

>walks up to guy that tried to kill her
>"Hey, don't I know you..?"
>>
>>67553116
>pervention
u wot m8?
>>
File: jessie eisenjew's lex lutor.jpg (29 KB, 746x436) Image search: [Google]
jessie eisenjew's lex lutor.jpg
29 KB, 746x436
>>67553068
kal-el's gonna freak, cuz hes crazy, crazys in his blood
>>
>>67552551
>How would you fix it?

- Hire a good writer.
- Hire a non-hack fraud director.
>>
>>67552551
>Batman retired, seen as criminal vigilante by the media/world
>have him invading/stealing lexcorp/gov files about Superman(his identity and some secret stuff,with lex faking some files to deceive batman into hating clark)
>for some reason he makes a comeback to fight crime in Gotham
>Clark is sent to write a story about him, gets pissed of by his actions and decides to stop Batman from working again
>bats btfo supes, who then learns he isn't a bad guy, and they learn lex have been manipulating batman to kill superman so he can retrieve his dead body and mix with zod's body and create his own god
>when his plan fails he decides to use zod's body+some other random guy which leads to doomsday creation
the rest you know

there, a simple but cohesive plot
>>
1.) QUIPS at least every 43 seconds

2.) No more doomsday, just CGI robots

3.) No killing of anybody

4.) Danceoff
>>
>>67552551

literally any other director

literally!
>>
>>67553109
'please learn english', would be the correct way of putting it, my good cum, and im sorry, my english isnt too good, as im American sorry
>>
>>67553184
>my good cum
Tell me more.
>>
File: aiiii.png (257 KB, 447x442) Image search: [Google]
aiiii.png
257 KB, 447x442
>>67553168
fund it!
>>
>>67553068
What I assumed is that the ship just needed a kryptonian body to make Doomsday,and Luthor added his blood so that Doomsday wouldn't attack him because of the blood relation or some shit
>>
>>67553216
just informing you of how good my cum is, feel free to try it, i can assure you, i know you are used to your dads cum, but mine, my come is much tastier
>>
>>67553252
i took it more as, its my blood, i had a part in this if im a part of this thing that kills superman, i by defualt have killed superman
>>
>>67553171
I'd like to see it directed by John Waters
>>
make it only about murder man and man of murder, but keep doomsday in because people wouldn't like it if there weren't a climax where they had to work together.

Tease not-lex as becoming the joker.

relegate all other characters to teaser or 100% side roles.
>>
>>67553275
If I were willing to purchase some, how much would you charge?
>>
Just saw the movie today. I liked it, but I do admit it ahs problems.

First off, fuck the capekino meme. Fucking seriously. DCshills, shut the fuck up. No, this will not btfo Marvel. Sure, it may have something better than Marvel, but it has a lot of Bulllshit, which is why some hated it.

Anyway

>>67552551
Here's what I think could fix the movie:

1. Remove the fucking Mad Max Batman sequence. We don't need a hamfisted reference to Darkseid, Parademons and Tyrant Superman. The Flash time travel sequence, which people like to laugh at is OKAY - but only because it hints at Flash's possible death. But that entire dream sequence was unnecessary

2. Too many dream sequences. Esp. the one with Clark speaking to Pa Kent at the mountain

3. Remove Eisenberg Luthor. Or get him to act the role better.You try to make him an eccentric schizo but he comes off more as Jar-Jar

4. Too much setup for a JL movie. You don't need that shit, just focus on one story. BvS suffers from trying to be three stories, perhaops even four, when it should have just been two at most. And even then, it could have been one, well-done story.

5. You know what? Redo the Flash time travel sequence

6. Hire a better goddamn editor. Jumps were made to the intersecting stories that the narrative was not smooth. If they had removed the stupid "JL setup"storyline, it would have moved better.

Its not a wonder the WB execs applauded the movie when they saw it. IT WAS AMDE FOR EXECS. And obvious DCshills. But it ahs way too much shit that it cannot be appreciated by the average moviegoer. And liek ti or not - its average moviegoers that fund cinematic universes. Trying to be kino will not make your movie magically better.

Also 7. Actually I'll agree with Scott's opinion of the themes of the movie. The God metaphor of this movie was too heavyhanded. What could have been a silent meditation comes across more like some Black preacher screaming ""PRAISE SUPERMAN"
>>
I would make it a generic plot about Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne, who work at the same company, designing a mech suit. Batman wants it to be able to help the elderly or something, and Luthor wants it to kill Superman. So Bruce steal the suit, but it turns out Lex also has a bigger version of the suit, so Batman and Superman have to team up to take down Lex. Also, I would rput back all the witty quips that make Batman great.

Then after the credits, it would show Darkseid sitting in a chair in Space, and he would say something like, "Now I'm coming to get you, Superman."
>>
>>67552663
Don't think Batman killed those guards at Lexcorp
>>
>>67552551
Put a bunch of quips and dad jokes, remove the flashpoint stuff because nobody likes comic books, make it a generic plot where Lex Luthor is a nefarious businessman who wants to get rid of Batman and Superman to make room for business things, add even more quips to the quips I already added, throw some more quips, put a mid credit scene where Batman and Superman say another joke, and an after credits scene where Darkseid sits in a space chair and does nothing.
>>
Remove Jesse Eisenberg entirely. Replace Lex with a smarter, less zany Lex.

Make Batman less fucking boring. He was so monotone the entire movie, especially Bruce. Affleck is usually great but this was just boring

Make Superman less boring as well.

Remove Doomsday entirely. There was no need to have him in. Have Batman face Superman entirely, then have them realize that they were both wrong, just like they did (well not the martha part) then face Lex (who instead builds himself an armor?)

Make WW just appear as a cameo as Diana Prince instead. Have her semi relevant to the plot. Don't have her fight in a BATMAN versus SUPERMAN movie. Set her own movie up, and maybe JL. Also recast her

Remove the most of Batman's visions, he nearly had 10.

some of the aspects of the movie, like superman being uncontrollable (the legless guy) were not bad and needed to be developped more

Dont kill off Supes just to have him return in the next movie, pointless. They shouldve kept doomsday for the first supes movie AFTER justice league.
>>
>>67552551
Make Superman bright and cheerful, have him make fun of Batman with lighthearted quips and paint Batman as a cranky curmudgeon who needs to learn how to indulge in a quip, make the score less memorable, make perry white a quipping quipster, make Lois Lane a quipping quipster, make alfred more of a quipping quipster, put Jimmy Olsen in it and have him make him the brunt of everyones quips, maybe put Robin in it but only to quippen up some of Batmans less quippy scenes, have a robot that everyone gets to punch, don't just allude to Darkseid, put him after the credits not doing anything. Although maybe give him a quip.

Quips make my dick hard as diamonds.
>>
>boo hoo Supes shouldn't have died.

Doomsday is in the film. Doomsday and Superman fight to the death in a major arc of the comics. Can't really eliminate Doomsday without the sacrifice or there's no reason to include him as a villain.

Also did you not see the last second of the movie where the dirt starts to lift off his coffin? He's Superman, he can't stay dead.
i could understand this reaction if batman died.
>>
All the dream sequences are laying the ground work for the future films. If you'd ever read a comic or did a little research you'd see how exciting those dream sequences really are.

Darkseid and Infinite Earth Flash. fuckin a.
>>
>>67552551
Bring back Adam West and Chris Reeves. I don't care if he's dead use CGI and splice lines together from previous recordings, it's the digital age so don't tell me we can't do it.
>>
>>67554121
Go home Joss
>>
>>67553959
>DCucks this mad
>>
>>67552801
>>67552869

>don't have superman killed

Did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>67554121
>Make the movie end with Batman making his first quip, cut to credits

did we just make a certified fresh 6.9/10 movie?
>>
>>67554507
Batman know has the ability to see the future in his dream. Don't remember that being a power he had in the comics you fuck.
>>
>>67554722
are you kidding me? The Flash comes to him. He may have delivered the Tyrannical Superman vision or maybe that was Batman on his own. not that much of a stretch.
>>
>>67554919
So now the Flash has the ability to deliver visions to people. Don't remember him being able to do that.
>>
Have more scenes where Laurence Fishburne yells at Clark to write more stories about local high school sports teams.
>>
>>67554507
>All the dream sequences are laying the ground work for the future film
What film does the mausoleum dream sequence set up?
>>
Man of Steel was a Superman movie, this one should mostly be a Batman movie and a slightly more direct adaptation of DKR.

Make the Superman subplot having Superman basically give in and agreeing to become America's lackey.

Batman is forced to come out of retirement during an election season, and political forces direct Superman to stop his vigilantism to make the incumbent President look good.

Superman comes to understand why Batman does what he does and see the flaws in being a political puppet for the USA. After their bout this leaves the door open for a Justice League that operates without political BS in the way.
>>
>>67552551
Most of the major points (like the dream sequences) have already been said, so here's what I suggest: rewrite the entire plot.

Lex Luthor made terrible decisions when he should have been manipulating the two superheroes. He could have had a trial where Superman is ousted as a threat in a fair trial instead of a terrorist attack that makes him look weak. The point is to make Superman appear uncontrollable, not incompetent. Lex also fucked up by blackmailing Superman and making himself the villain in Batman's eyes. It was unnecessary, since Batman was already prepared to kill superman and this alone is enough to instigate combat.

The spear really pissed me off. Batman drops a valuable weapon and leaves it in some rubble, which doesn't make sense. It's the most valuable piece of the puzzle, and Lex could literally call some henchmen to pick it up, and now Superman has no recourse to fight back. Lane drops the spear into some water, which doesn't make sense. Is it an offering of some kind? What the fuck? Superman decides to sacrifice himself to use the spear, which doesn't make sense. Wonder woman was readily available, and even Batman who was running like a little bitch could have done something, anything to fight back.

The monster Doomsday, and Lex's motives, were not explained well at all. In fact, that part of the plot made no fucking sense. Lex walks into a ship, accesses the archives, holds a naked man while crying, then cuts his hand open, and finally makes a monster more powerful than superman. That part was so hard to follow, it wasn't explained in any capacity, and leads to a bigger question. Why the fuck would Lex create a STRONGER, LESS CONTROLLABLE monster than superman if he thinks superman is too powerful and too unpredictable? The logic isn't there.
>>
>>67552551
by not making it
>>
>>67552692

It's funny because the quips and one liners were the only good thing about the movie
>>
>>67552551
>more coherent first act
>more Batman scenes
>cut down the use of the word "god" to 5 instances rather than 40
>tell Henry Cavill to smile more for fucks sake
>>
File: 1409033087863.gif (908 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1409033087863.gif
908 KB, 180x200
>Change Lois' actor to someone way younger.
>Reduce Lois' time on screen.
>Dye Lois' hair dark brunette.
>Get rid of the whole "be their savior or don't because FUCK PEOPLE." realism shtick Snyder is going for. Superman is a boy scout and it's fucking hard to see his human parents have conditioned him to give a shit about other people out of virtue instead of shame.
>Make it so the audience doesn't have to see Bruce's parents get killed ninety times
>Edit out the length of Bruce running away from the funeral. It's like we watched him run a fucking marathon before he fell into the bat pit.
>Edit out that horrible "the bats lift you up Bruce lol" part. What the shit.
>The Comedian was Batman's dad. A little jarring for anyone that at through Watchmen. I'd change that.
>"Martha..." wouldn't be a thing. Papa Wayne would either say nothing or tell Bruce to not be afraid.
>Heroes have to take battle damage. Heroes have to sell the offense being thrown at them. Heroes have to get dirty, sweaty and bleed. Even the Raimi Spider-Man trilogy got this right. There's no excuse for Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman to look as if they just stepped foot out of the house if they're fighting a genetically altered metahuman.
>Remove the jarring Flash COIE-esque scene.
>Put Lois in a night gown or a robe or some shit when Clark comes home. The bath tub scene was needless.
>Superman would utilize his x-ray vision to detect if something was wrong with the senator. Instead of looking as if he's trying to identify the source of a fart he'd be scanning the room and utilizing his super senses. He'd sense the bomb but be too late to save everyone in the room.
>Mercy survives the explosion because lol robot and returns to Lex.
>If Wonder Woman had to be in the film she wouldn't drag her fucking feet to help.
>Wonder Woman's motivation wouldn't be a stupid fucking photo.
>Superman would use ice breath.
>Doomsday would look more like Doomsday and less like a ninja turtle.
>>
>>67552551

Remove Doomsday
Remove Wonderwoman
Remove all other JL members
Remove Lex
Actually focus on the God vs Man story the movie is trying to tell
Make the fight actually last more than 5 minutes and not entirely fucking pointless

And have Batman realize he's wrong in a more meaningful way than "Omg your mom has the same name as mine? We're like besties now bro"
>>
>>67553168
>I need my superhero movies to be superserious
You're why DC sucks. Please quit hurting the superheroes I like. I just want to see a Superman movie that doesn't suck.
>>
>>67553168

Still would actually be better than what we got.
>>
File: Billy-Zane.jpg (39 KB, 415x600) Image search: [Google]
Billy-Zane.jpg
39 KB, 415x600
>>67554025
>Replace Lex with a smarter, less zany Lex

How would you like a more Zane-y Lex?
>>
>>67553171

This so much. Who the fuck thinks "Okay look we got this huge 400 mil budget movie that sets the foundation for our entire expanded universe and all future movies we do. Literally everything we do depends on the success of this movie. JUST GIVE IT TO SNYDER"
>>
>>67552551
I would have left it as a comic book.
>>
>keep the opening 15 exactly as it is
>show Superman doing good deed after good deed despite all the shit people give him.
>include the famous scene where Superman saves the suicidal girl
>keep the batman/bruce stuff but put the dream sequences at different points so they seem less jarring
>give us a fun scene where batman/superman discover each other's identities
>give us a cleaner understanding of why Lex is manipulating them. Have Lois' investigations lead to the truth
>make the senate hearing be the dramatic focal point. Let Suoerman actually speak. Make it long and intense
>intercut the senate hearing with a scene between Alfred and Martha at the diner. Alfred knows who Martha is but not vise versa. They're watching the hearing while talking about their "sons"
>>
>>67555768
I still don't understand why Lois doesn't have dark hair. It's so fucking strange.
>>
>turn the lights on
>stop showing constant slow mo flashbacks
>give batman a better reason to create the Justice League other than "a feeling"
>give Lex an actual reason to act tough and talk shit while in the cell rather than throw out vague messages of impending doom
>make Lex less of a clown
>don't kill off Superman (everyone knows you're setting up the Justice League, no one in the audience is fucking dumb enough to believe he's dead, at least show his family/friends to believe him alive)
>don't show the Flash time travel until after the Flash is established in the film
>don't meld dream, time travel and reality into one
>HOLY FUCK JUST STOP GIVING SNYDER JOBS
>>
>>67552792

The problem is, they're going to go aheas and do an evil Superman story down the road, and it's not going to mean as much because we haven't even gotten to be inspired by this Superman yet. He's spent two movies being conflicted and divisive, and now we're going to get to see him as a bad guy.
>>
>>67555868
>I want a Superman movie that doesn't suck
What you're really saying is:
>I want a Superman movie where he shows up, laughs and reassures Lois et all that everything will be fine, flys around the world a couple times, and then is home in time for dinner.
>>
>>67552869

The problem with Batman killing people is that there's no reason for him to not kill Lex or Joker or any other villain. If he's okay with killing random thug #250, then leaving the Joker alive is the stupidest thing he could do. He only leaves the most dangerous people alive.
>>
>>67556133
I was kind of hoping for a scene between Alfred and Martha too.
>>
>>67556532
>He still thinks it's possible to be "inspired" by Superman, or literally any comic movie character.
>He is 8.
>>
>>67556677

Yes that's the point. Superheroes are inspiration for children. Superhero stories should be stories for children.
>>
>>67556677

Captain America does a better job of appealing to man's better nature than Superman, and that's something I never thought I'd say.
>>
Anytime Superman dodges or is thrown into something reduce the resultant explosion by about 10 times because its just unnecessary and doesnt fit the otherwise neat cinematography

Still have Lex be a weird cunt but ease into it and write him subtler. Honestly Eisenberg was fine but if need be recast though have him serve primarily the same role despite maintaining a distance from everything

Pepper in more batman (not bruce wayne) to break up the interesting but poorly paced setup

Make the climax the Supes v Bats fight (aka the fucking selling point) instead of rushing through two acts in the space of one and extend the fight.

Essentially ditch the justice league shit with the knightmare sequences (maybe keeping the one where he dreams of the batmonster)

Keep Wonder Woman as Diana but cut her scenes in costume. Doomsday is superfluous to the movie and is only there so she can suit up too. So cut her down to just a woman of mystery (keeping the WW1 photo for intrigue) and you can get rid of the doomsday fight (which was okay but wouldve made sense in Justice League, not this).

Don't have Lex be direct right at the forefront and have him use a proxy (which was already there with the KGB guy for batman to later trace AFTER the fight)

Have the climax be Batman deciding to trust Superman, contacting Diana and realising that Lex is actually the shithead responsible but Lex has disappeared off the map.

Rather than in the build up to the scene everyone was waiting for, implement the surveillance footage of the other JL members with Bruce watching them not Diana and realising how out of his depths he is (as opposed to facebook chatting wonderwoman).

End on Lex entering the ship and tampering with Zod's body, with that line about the Krypton Council being dead and the regenerator kicking on being the ending

There you go, perfectly serviceable capeshit that wouldve done much better critically.
>>
>>67556677
Double dubs for truth
>>
>>67552551
Re cast everyone except batsupes

get a new director
>>
File: 1428993981440.jpg (75 KB, 341x287) Image search: [Google]
1428993981440.jpg
75 KB, 341x287
>>67552663
>The movie is just depressing and it shouldn't be. It should be fun.
>>
>>67556980
supes is fine
alfred is great
momoa is fine
Wonder Woman is a shit character but Gadot did fine
whoever is cyborg is presumably fine
>>
>>67556935
>>67556677
It was actually trip dubs for gospel.
>>
>>67556929

Additionally have Bats realise with all these Meta humans that he can't possibly rid the world of everything that is a threat to humanity without becoming a genocidal threat to humanity himself and make his reason to found the Justice League to be a way to keep all the super powered beings in check.
>>
Wipe it from existence
>>
>>67556829
No, Captain America is merely a realistic, believable character who is still morally good. He was allowed time to go through his own struggles and grapple with his role as a hero. He is boy scout-ish, but it's far easier for him in the Marvel Cinematic Quipverse. No one is inspired by him, because that's fucking stupid. He's merely engaging.
>>
>>67557118
this too

doesnt he keep all of their weaknesses locked up as failsafes and they get shitty with him in the comics or something?
>>
>>67556677
How can you not be inspired by Spiderman?
>>
>>67555226
This. Save the Death of Superman arc for Man of Steel 2.
>>
>>67557031

>Gadot did fine

You can't be serious. I'm not even from the "hurr get the female MMA fighter because muscles" casting camp, but she was just obscene, man.
>>
Amy was so qt

The tub scene was the best part of the movie
>>
>>67557256
Might be because i couldnt care less about Wonder Woman but she didnt really stick out as anything other than a passing performance
>>
Why are so many people saying to remove Doomsday? This film would have been better with Doomsday in it.

Now Lex and Zod's Cave Troll baby, THAT was something this film could do without.
>>
>>67552551
-Shave off 45 min
-Just focus on BvS only, no WW no dreams no other monsters
-At the end they realize they are on the same side
-Last scene is Bruce on his computer showing other potential super heroes he's been keeping tabs on
>>
>>67557343
even the dreams could've worked if they were quick flashes as opposed to fully choreographed sequences
>>
>>67557326
doomsday could've worked to some extent if the fight between bats and supes closed out the second act, the third built him up a little more, the design was better and if they got rid of all the electricity bullshit

also wouldve looked a LOT better if they didnt cheap out with the giant energy-explosion-that-decimates-all-the-real-world-backgrounds-in-favour-of-cg-landscapes

the parts that incorporated him with real buildings and shit were basically fine
>>
>>67557276

At times I thought I just wanna take her from behind and fuck her silly
>>
>>67552551
For startes don't combine Worlds Finest, Injustice, Red Son, TDKR and Death of Superman into one movie

This movie is supposed to set up the Justice League not explore elseworld stories

Fucking hell
>>
File: 1437151166442.png (947 B, 416x454) Image search: [Google]
1437151166442.png
947 B, 416x454
Aight:
>Keep Lex's Ruse Cruise as is, but give it a little more focus on what he's doing and why, literally do that scene in every kid's movie, you know? Where the bad guy is at his lair with his henchmen, going all like ''I HATE SUPERMAN'', '' I'M GONNA SHOW THE WORLD WHAT HE REALLY IS'', punching a picture of Superman, that shit.

>Go all out on the apocalypse dream sequence. Seriously. Have the whole league there, maybe split them up and have them fighting, end on Batman getting rekt by Superman, ordering the Flash to go back and warn the league. Done, nobody is confused.

>Make it so that Lex manages to bring back Faora from the Phantom Zone with the kryptonian ship, he uses it to wipe her mind and make her a bodyguard

>The main fight is perfectly paced and done, no need to change it, just add a little bit more in Batman and Superman becoming friends, maybe have some of Lex's men there to kill Batman since Superman isn't getting the job done, Bat and Supes fight them and settle their differences.

>In the last fight, Faora is knocked out defending Lex from Doomsday, Supes flies her outta there
>When she wakes up her memory is back, she's fucking pissed
>Supes convinces her to fight Doomsday, she reluctantly agrees
>Superman sacrifices himself, killing Doomsday
>Faora is so moved she changes to good, picks up his suit and decides to use it
>Supes is dead for good
>Faora now leads the Justice League
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.