[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I'm Zack Snyder, AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: me.jpg (311 KB, 1198x1800) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
311 KB, 1198x1800
I just brought you Batman V Superman. What did you think about it? Do you have any questions?
>>
how much do you bench ?
>>
Why did you rush out a BvS film rather than doing another Superman film and a standalone Batman film beforehand?
>>
why did you cast gal gadot
>>
>>67550018
>how much do you bench ?

170lbs at the moment, but since I have more time now I'll try to get it back to 240lbs.
>>
how do you feel that affleck is going to make a better batman movie than you, then get the directors spot for JL
>>
>>67549968
Is Jesus Christ our lord and savior?
>>
>>67549968
Do you like cocks?
>>
File: 1400244791782.png (406 KB, 505x489) Image search: [Google]
1400244791782.png
406 KB, 505x489
>tfw Reddit questions are more consistent are well put
>>
>>67550038
>Why did you rush out a BvS film rather than doing another Superman film and a standalone Batman film beforehand?

When shooting Man of Steel, Nolan and me were talking about the possible sequels.
I suggested that the last scene of Man of Steel would be Kryptonite delivered to Wayne's Manor. And once that came out of my mouth, people started to see cash signs in their eyes.

>why did you cast gal gadot

We screentested 4 candidates and Gal was basically the most confident talking to Ben. She also had this ethnic accent that was pretty cool.
>>
OP why are you doing this
>>
>>67550081
>how do you feel that affleck is going to make a better batman movie than you, then get the directors spot for JL

He's an oscar winning director. I would expect no less. When compared to giants I humbly admit I'm not on the same level yet.
>Is Jesus Christ our lord and savior?

Only if you want him to be.

>Do you like cocks?

I like my cock. Do you?
>>
>>67549968
Armond White loves your film. Do you feel like you can die fulfilled?
>>
>Do you have any questions?
hows ur mom? haha lmao faget
>>
File: 1456199024154.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456199024154.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>67549968
YOU FUCKING SUCK, YOU MADE A BORING SUPERMAN, AND BATMAN THAT DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIS ONE RULE JUST SO YOU CAN CATER TO EDGY TEENS, AND A FUCKING LEX LUTHOR THAT IS ABOUT AS THREATENING AS A TWITCHY HIPTER FAGGOT

FUCK YOU, SNYDER, YOU RUINED DC
>>
who gives better head, gal gadot or jesse eisenberg?
>>
>>67550195
>Armond White loves your film. Do you feel like you can die fulfilled?

I honestly don't know who that is. But I'm happily married, have a great son and I do what I love. So yea, I guess I'll die happy.

>hows ur mom? haha lmao faget

She's very proud. Thanks for asking. How's yours?
>>
>>67549968
DO YOU BLEED?
>>
>>>67550213
I don't see a question there, but I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope you like my next movie more!

>who gives better head, gal gadot or jesse eisenberg?
Deborah. ;)
>>
>>67550245
You don't know Armond?!?
You know nothing of kino.

Was Affleck a big guy?
>>
>>67550277
Once a month.
>>
>>67550277
>DO YOU BLEED?
Why don't you come and find out?
>>
File: charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>67550193
>Do you like my cock?
>>
Why was there a "city is empty, work day is done" line. It was honestly very dumb.
>>
>implying Zack Snyder would greentext

Anyways, I wish he really did browse /tv/, becuase he would see that the people talkign shit about the film have actually really shit arguments.

It was a solid film, and I don't think any ammount of meme forcing will convince people who actually liked it otherwise.

Also, OP, go play some video games or masturbate or something, man, this is pretty lame.
>>
>>67550300
>Was Affleck a big guy?
For you.

>>67550341
>Why was there a "city is empty, work day is done" line. It was honestly very dumb.

After I heard that people complained about collateral damage in MoS, higher ups thought it there should be a throw away line to prevent similar complaints. Unfortunately now people complain about these lines. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
>>
>>67550393
>muh DC defense force on /tv/ and /co/
>>
>>67550515

Yeah, we're unionized and we're coming to take your jobs.
>>
>>67550312
>>67550317
YOU WILL
>>
>>67549968

I knew it was you doing spamming all these MoS and BvS threads Zack
>>
>>67550393

>"Mom, I just got another $0.01 from Warner Bros! Warm up my hot pockets!"
>>
After Thor's stupid dream sequence in Avengers 2 why did anyone involved in writing, producing, shooting, or acting in the film think that the dream sequence (any part of it) that Bruce Wayne has would be ok? All it did was lag the pacing of the film. We don't need to see Bruce get dream-murdered by Superman, we already know why he hates him, it's what the entire second scene of the movie is about.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.