[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this guy have zero self-awareness? He's 34 years old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: manchild.jpg (14 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
manchild.jpg
14 KB, 640x360
Does this guy have zero self-awareness? He's 34 years old and all he does is tell at the camera like a spastic manchild. Not to mention that he reviews FUCKING CHILDREN'S CARTOONS and when he does review films he's terrible at it, putting on stupid accents and doing wacky cartoon voices to please his 10 year old audience. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with him?
>>
He makes money that way. If he acted like a real person, there'd be less viewers.
>>
>>67547242
To be fair, I wish I can make tons of money by just screaming at a camera
>>
>>67547242
He gets paid to shitpost and you do it for free
>>
He is annoying as fuck to listen to. Watch people like Chris Stuckman (sometimes he's too bitch) or Goodbad Flicks.
>>
>>67547242
Why make any more threads about this piece of shit? If you're still watching him you have bigger problems than the quality of his videos.
>>
>>67547619
I don't watch him I took a look at his channel because he was being shilled here
>>
>>67547647
Then the shilling worked. He gets a million views per video because of people like you.
>>
>>67547541
this.
>>
>>67547578
Stuckman is ok but he has a very punchable face.
>>
>>67547541
pretty much
>>
>>67547242
He's bigger than ever. He's got a premium subscription channel, DVDs out, he racks up millions of views on his clipless reviews where he parodies movies.

He was even at the forefront of the recent copyright controversy with his WTFU campaign, he even got acknowledged by the head of YouTube. He's literally the king of reviewers and he's not going anywhere.

He's got his own studio, literally thousands of fans who pay big bucks to see him at conventions. He gets flown out to see them all across the world, he's an actual internet celebrity.

Let me know when you're on suicide watch.
>>
>>67549107
I'm on suicide watch.
Fuck I thought this guy's career was coming to an end.
>>
>>67547242
it's a character
>>
Some fresh thought on To Boldly Flee by Linkara today (1/x)
>>
>>67547242
By posting here, you do exactly what he does, except he gets paid for it.
>>
>>67551026
2/4
>>
>>67551026
>as long as Seven Samurai

How does Doug has so little self-awareness? That's the problem with being a pop-culture hack, I guess.
>>
>>67551082
3/4
>>
>>67547242
He makes money off of retards. He doesnt even have to have a real job. Autists just throw money at him
>>
>>67551026

why DOES he always TYPE like this?
>>
>>67551105
4/4
Have fun lads, it's long but worth the read.
>>
>>67551127
Maybe he tries to emulate the way comic book dialogue is sometimes written, with bold words and everything.
>>
>>67547578
>>chris cuckman
Fuck off to reddit ,they enjoy man babies like you
>>
>>67551132
>worth the read
No it isn't. Fuck you.
>>
>>67551127
Typing out JUST like so was an unconscious admission he knows how awful he is.
>>
>it's a Brad tries suicide episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-TBvf9iCes
>>
>>67551674
What's with TGWTG and depression?
>>
>>67547541
Lel
>>
>>67551780
you'd be miserable too if you had to do the shit they do
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.