[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why didn't he just run away with his kawaii waifu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 4056_FARGO_104-1.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2003) Image search: [Google]
4056_FARGO_104-1.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2003
So why didn't he just run away with his kawaii waifu?
>>
She died don't ya know
>>
>>67544854
Ah jeez
>>
>>67544827

But he tried, then he sent her to the slaughter on a well called hunch.
>>
>>67544827
As somebody who lives in St. Cloud MN and travels to Fargo a lot this show makes me uncomfortable in a way like I am being made fun of but I'm at a roast but the jokes are hitting too close to home but I am too shy to tell people it's getting too real because I don't want to ruin other's good times.

The fact the movie was made by Minnesotans made it not weird.

But the show makes me squirm.
>>
>>67544925
I meant before that, why even get involved with Malvo again? Just over confidence that he could him?
>>
File: lester oh dear.webm (972 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lester oh dear.webm
972 KB, 1280x720
>>67545053
Yes and he wanted to be treated with respect by him
>>
File: Fargo Rei or Asuka.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Fargo Rei or Asuka.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>67545053

Yes, the elevator scene was his hubris, he was successful, he got away with murder, cutie wife.

Why should he be afraid of this guy?

THAT'S FUCKING WHY
>>
File: 1404719389108.jpg (428 KB, 1364x2048) Image search: [Google]
1404719389108.jpg
428 KB, 1364x2048
>>67545378
But I like best girl
>>
Because he and malvo both suffered partial frontal lobotomies in vegas so the writers could force them back to fargo for big shootouts.
>>
>>67545378
>the elevator scene was his hubris
I read that as "horrid" at least five times before I realized it was "hubris."
>>
>>67544827
I love how the show BTFO Alpha males.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.