[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone see it on Netflix yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 960x540
Can anyone see it on Netflix yet?
>>
Nump
>>
i'm waiting, does anyone know if netflix does midnight releases for their shows?
>>
>>67543060
Its supposed to be out now, yeah
>>
>>67543060
For west coast i believe,
>>
File: Chugging-Liquor-Texas-DWI-Stop.jpg (319 KB, 625x434) Image search: [Google]
Chugging-Liquor-Texas-DWI-Stop.jpg
319 KB, 625x434
>>67543142
>>67543117
40 minutes, boys
>>
File: liquor.jpg (86 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
liquor.jpg
86 KB, 640x960
>been drinking whiskey all night
>see this thread
>>
>>67543224
I thought it was est
>>
>>67543326
Netflix always goes by Manifest Destiny time, so it's 3 AM for us East Coasters
>>
>>67543382
Sheeeeeeeeiiiit
>>
Where do I start with trailer park boys? Can I just jump into the funniest season or should i watch it from the first season? If that shit is boring then I'm not doing it
>>
File: shga.png (265 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
shga.png
265 KB, 500x377
What is it about these two that makes their relationship not feel like hamfisted pandering?
>>
why the fuck would you watch this past season 3
>>
>>67543452
You could start literally anywhere, later seasons have more collected plots though.

I'd start at 1 in any case though.

>>67543544
Its like watching Jake and joker in gay mountain

>>67543590
Frig off randy
>>
8 minutes
>>
>>67543224
God i hope so. I stayed up and called out for a greasy liquor party.
>>
>>67543452
Each season and movie could be stand alone if they wanted to. Still best to start at season 1.
>>
>>67543544
They respect each other like business partners but just live together and may fuck off screen.
>>
IT'S UP
>>
File: 1455575049828.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1455575049828.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
HERE IT GOES BOYS
>>
Hyped
>>
1080p x265 release when?
fuuuuck
>>
>>67544370
may fuck? they explicitly say that they have lots of sex.

Randy and Lahey are the GOAT gay couple, and this is why, their characters don't exist for the soul purpose of being gay, or that they are a gay couple, it's just sort of a weird thing you found out, the characters completely stand alone without this fact (compared to something like modern family,)
>>
>>67543544
i was rewatching some of TPB the other day, preparing for the new season and i watched the episode where randy hits the streets for cheeseburgers, and the scene where lahey is appealing to him is actually kind of touching, he sounds so heartfelt when he says 'i can cook you a cheeseburger better than store bought'
>>
>>67544549
when they make 1080burgerx256cheese
>>
>>67544678
Lahey is the best actor on the show, there's so many moments that are just carried by him, it's all natural too, the only other acting gig he ever did was stage stuff in the 80s.
>>
>>67543544
What do you mean? They just go to a lot of community play productions.
>>
Everyone on the show has gone full JUST
>>
Just watched the first episode of season 10. It doesnt feel like trailer park boys :(
>>
>>67545169
how so?
>>
>>67545169
Definitely does, lahey just hasn't shown up yet
>>
Alright shit birds
Just started rewatching this. Only seen the original seasons.

Are the new ones worth it or do I pretend they don't exist?
>>
File: shjsdkhgds.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
shjsdkhgds.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>67544678
>it's a Randy is worried Mr Lahey is on the liquor again and you feel bad because you know your girlfriend is thinking the same thing about you

She's right but I keep lying.
>>
just finished ep 1
randy says 'frig' way too much
this is a weird complaint but rickys acting is too good now, he's like white tony montana now instead of a goof
i can already tell this fat dyke is going to be annoying as fuck the whole show and she'll probably beat the hell out of the boys and throw her weight around because of progressive bullshit

but i still liked it, i didnt really laugh any but its not bad, ill watch more tomorrow
>>
WHERE THE TORRENT AT
>>
so how is it so far???

also does snoop dogg play a regular character this season or is it just a shameless cameo where he shows up and one of them says "holy fuck boys it's snoop dogg, can we throw down with you mister dogg?" and he replies "fuh shuzzles mah bubbles, that was some good weed you got here." and then they do some shitty rap song together?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.