[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's literally nothing wrong with Batman killing people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Batman_v_Superman_poster[1].jpg (124 KB, 257x380) Image search: [Google]
Batman_v_Superman_poster[1].jpg
124 KB, 257x380
There's literally nothing wrong with Batman killing people. Hell, the comic book this movie is based on, The Dark Knight Returns (Frank Miller), shows us an even more violent Dark Knight. Snyder actually toned it down a little bit.
>>
Suck my cock bruh
>>
>>67541826
You first
>>
>>67541767
did you see the movie? Pretty sure batman killed a lot of guys in the movie, he even ran a few over and blew some up.
>>
File: 1458793927439.png (428 KB, 1008x1584) Image search: [Google]
1458793927439.png
428 KB, 1008x1584
>>67541767
>Batman kills a bunch of people
>but refuses to kill the serial-killing psychopathic clown that probbaly killed his robin
bravo snyder
>>
>>67543950
i was thinking this

Now this Batman has absolutely NO reason not to kill the Joker when he sees him again. But thats logically speaking. We all know they will come up with some horseshit excuse as to why Batman won't murder him, but he has no problem carelessly murdering the average thug on the street.
>>
The Dark Knight Returns has never even been canon
He's just an edgy elseworlds Batman made up by Miller

The fact that this movie was so influenced by that comic is awful because he's not that psychopathic in 99% of the comics
>>
>>67544095
Returns has always been praised. Stop being so butthurt about a dark Batman.

That being said, in TDKR batman never killed anyone.

>inb4 pic where the bullet hole is next to the guy's head
>>
>>67543950
It is absolutely baffling to me how some of those marvel movies have good scores.
Incredible Hulk, Captain America 1, Iron man 3, Thor 2,and Age of Ultron are genuinely bad
Ant Man, GOTG, Ant Man, and Avengers are ok.
Iron Man and Winter Soldier are great
Iron Man 2 is one of the worst movies ever made.
Yet all of those score higher than man of steel? I smell bullshit .
>>
>>67541767
Batman also pushed a guy into acid in his first comic appearance and said that it was a fitting end for the bad guy.

And he killed in both Burton movies and all three Nolan ones.
>>
>>67545758
the closest batman wet to killing in nolan's was allowing ra's al ghul to die
>>
>>67545875
>not when he rams a truck so hard, the front of the truck is violently rammed and flattened by the roof
>not when he shoots the driver, causes the truck to crash and kill Talia
>>
>>67545875
>>67545758
>>67545644
>>67543950
>>67541767

nobody who isn't a fucking retard gives a shit if batman kills anyone. He did it in most of the movies already and letting literally any of the batman villains live with the killcount they have in comic book canon would be a crime against humanity in real life. movie was still fucking horrible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnJMebOQ1uk
>>
>>67545644
MoS was just that bad
>>
>>67545875
No, he also murdered all the members of the League of Shadows in the Temple. Then, as you said, he "allows ra's al ghul to die" - except he was the one who ordered Gordon to blow up the damn monorail tracks.

Then he tackles Dent out of a building, killing them.
Then he launches fucking missiles at Talia's truck, killing her.

And the whole time bitches about his one rule.

>>67545922
I agree, I never said the movie was good.
>>
>>67545644
Man of Steel was worse than any of those.
The only capeshit worse than Man of Steel was Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie, The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D, and Son of the Mask.
>>
>>67545578
>>inb4 pic where the bullet hole is next to the guy's head

You mean the pic with the blood splatter behind the guy Batman just shot and killed?
>>
>>67545953
i was just posting in general, I don't pretend to know your opinions
>>
>>67543950
It's probably because in this universe, Jason Todd turned into the Joker. Let's be honest. So many things pointed to that in BvS.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.