[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not liking Snyder's Man of Steel and BvS >not liking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: man of steel.png (685 KB, 1920x802) Image search: [Google]
man of steel.png
685 KB, 1920x802
>not liking Snyder's Man of Steel and BvS
>not liking well directed movies
>not liking Hans Zimmer's music

How is the pleb life treating you?
>>
File: 1458722115383.jpg (53 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1458722115383.jpg
53 KB, 474x595
>BvS
>well directed movie

I liked MoS though so I'll give you that
>>
/tv/ is very pro DCEU

Only plebs don't like those films because "dur reviers said wait 4 da next marveul flick XD"
>>
>>67537367
MoS was alright. I liked it.
BvS was a pile of festering shit covered in puss and vomit.

I do not understand why you guys are so fucking hung up on that pile of trash. Why can't you just accept that it's bad and it could've been much much better except DC had to force down our throat unnecessary imagery, exposition, and tie-ins.

Just accept it was shit, and hold them to a higher fucking standard already.
>>
>>67537567
>Just accept it was shit, and hold them to a higher fucking standard already.

They won't anyway so why bother? They're already knee deep in shit.

I'll just stick to liking the movies.
>>
>>67537367
Yeah I don't get the hate anon
>>
>>67538233
Samesies
>>
>>67537367
>>not liking well directed movies
you need to watch more good movies instead of capeshit, OP.
>>
>>67538427
>muh capeshit
>implying all i watch are capeshit movies
>implying capeshit movies can't be well directed

fuck off
>>
>>67537367
You know I just realized that no one ever mentions the musical score for ANY of the Marvel flicks. Either as a positive or a negative, just never. It's just a total non issue and I honestly cannot recall anything truly memorable.
>>
Just watched MoS and thought it was bad.
>>
>>67537406
>the script is a mess
>implying the director writes scripts
literally the directing is great.
it's editing or writing that is shit.
>>
>>67537367

>liking Zimmer scores

Next level pleb
>>
File: anakin lol.jpg (17 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
anakin lol.jpg
17 KB, 268x284
>>67539149
>not liking good music
>>
>>67537367
If you're going to shill, at least shill for something good. Your life is ending with every breath, and you're wasting some of those breaths defending Snyder. Why?
>>
>>67539183

>Zimmer
>writing music

literal lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.