[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ben Shapiro on Batman vs. Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
/tv/ BTFO

The Prince of /pol/ has spoken.
>>
>>67531350

dc shill

i saw that movie myself, it was garbage even for capeshit
>>
Isn't he a Jewish cuck.
>>
>>67531350
Ben Shapiro has autism

/pol/ has autism

Ben Shapiro is a jew that screams anti Semite at any opposing opinion

/pol/ laughs at that

why are they friends
>>
>>67531415
>expecting literally any intellectual consistency out of /pol/
it's a board of former libertarians who were converted to john bircher conservatism through memes and infographics
literally the bottom of the intellectual barrel
>>
>/pol/
why would i care again
>>
>Frank Miller's Batman
Oh yeah I forgot the part where he straight up kills people. I must have imagined Batman going into retirement for being forced to use a gun. My mistake.
>inb4 someone posts the image of Batman firing the warning shot to free the hostage
>inb4 h-h-he technically k-killed the joker!!
>>
>>67531661
no, it's trolls, retards and pantshitters. in otherwords, it's 4chan.
>>
But what did he think of "Batman v Superman" since "Batman vs. Superman" doesn't exist?
>>
>>67531350
>posted on my macbook
eat shit fag
>>
>prince of /pol/

/pol/ hates him now familia
>>
File: 1458287620709.gif (1 MB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
1458287620709.gif
1 MB, 800x597
>>67531350
>Ben Shapiro
>>
>>67531823

Doesn't he kill people in All Star Batman and The Dark Knight Strikes Again?
>>
>>67531706
Better than this shithole board
>>
>>67531350
This is same guy that got so booty blasted by trump he left his job at breitbart.
>>
>>67531350
definition of wingnut welfare
crybaby who can't do anything except ad hom and make up manufactroversies when he can't make an argument against anyone or anything that disagrees with his childish worldview
>>
>>67531661
>implying pol is same person
Only thing autistic here is you retards. Pol isn't consistent because it's made up of many people with different opinions on things.
>>
>>67532134
Yes he does kill in TDKSA. He killed people in Tim Burton's Batman. He killed people in the 30's and 40's comics with a handgun.

nobody but batman fanatics care about this fucking rule. The average moviegoer doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>67532223
>booty blasted because Trump's brown shirts assaulted a reporter and the site didn't shit about it cause they didn't want to loose access

pretty pathetic and I fucking hate Breitbart
reminder Trump is American Fascism
>>
>>67532360

>I don't have to kill you
>but I don't have to save you

>I didn't kill the joker who is a literal crazy maniac that killed my gf and lots of other people

sure nobody knows about that rule

remember when batman came in with a minigun and just REKT bane and all his thugs
>>
>>67532412
>assulted
Soooo i was like totally assulted, did you see that?
Yeah, that guy totally assulted you.
OMG like thats so rude, like i cant even
[actual transcript 1 second after it happened]

She's fucking lucky to be alive.
>>
File: 1385969770735.jpg (267 KB, 960x652) Image search: [Google]
1385969770735.jpg
267 KB, 960x652
>>
>>67531350

>prince of /pol/
>/pol/
>as if that's a good thing

you fucked up on this on OP
>>
>Shapiro
>>
>>67531350
This shit right here is why /pol/ hates this shoa....
>>
File: average trump supporter.jpg (129 KB, 461x316) Image search: [Google]
average trump supporter.jpg
129 KB, 461x316
>>
>>67533198
saved
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.