[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should he do in Episode 8?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8
File: Kylo_Ren_Without_Mask.jpg (3 MB, 1962x3229) Image search: [Google]
Kylo_Ren_Without_Mask.jpg
3 MB, 1962x3229
What should he do in Episode 8?
>>
>>67529093
Win something.
>>
>>67529093
Fuck and impregnate Rey.

Those 9 months will give him a lot of time to do evil things.
>>
>>67529093
become a hutt slave like his mother before him
>>
Rapee Rey until she likes it
>>
He will ditch the mask and have a proper lightsaber this time. He's no longer impersonating Vader, he's coming into his own as a villain
>>
just fucking die.
>>
File: 476382992.jpg (141 KB, 459x594) Image search: [Google]
476382992.jpg
141 KB, 459x594
Grow a mustache.
A beard wouldn't hurt, either.
>>
>>67529093
He should travel to Rakata Prime and activate the Star Forge.

And then use it to invade the New Republic.
>>
get laid
>>
Have at least one, but preferably two, nude scenes.
>>
>>67529698
Should've done it in TFA
>>
>>67529273
>implying Ms. Mary Sue won't be done with the pregnancy in 4 months and two weeks like the overachiever she is
>>
File: crying.jpg (58 KB, 523x648) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
58 KB, 523x648
>>67529093
The right thing.
>>
>>67529093
Die a terribly painful and embarrassing death.
>>
>learn how to shoot lightning
>use it on Luke and Rey
didn't his gramps tell him?
>>
How violently will leia die?

Will it top being gutted with a lightsaber and thrown into an abyss?
>>
>>67530460
What good would that do on Luke? He can handle it.
>>
>>67530507
I wouldn't be too surprised if they went for some more poetry by having her die like her mother did: of a "broken heart", looking for all the world like she's sleeping.
>>
>>67530544
Hah. I found some brisket but I'd eat a couple.
>>
>>67529093
Cry because some fag killed his more famous dad obviously.
>>
>>67530544
given Fisher's condition I think they'd kill her off-screen or not at all. She can bring Kylo back.
>>
>>67529093
act
>>
>>67530686
Her death could be used as the catalyst that brings Kylo back, though.
>>
>>67529093
I heard people talk about a "dopey looking vader wannabe" for the longest time and then I end up seeing the movie just to find him handsome.

I don't even
>>
>>67530801
He's not conventionally attractive and has strong features that some tolerate or find cute and others loathe, so it's something that a lot of people aren't going to agree on or understand the other side. If I squint and tilt my head I can kinda see what people mean when they say that he's attractive, but only if I ignore those goddamn ears.

But he is absolutely a Vader wannabe, and without any of the gravitas of his grandfather.
>>
>>67530584
Kek. Not paying attention, that was supposed to be a text message to someone.
>>
File: 1458750534441.jpg (82 KB, 657x797) Image search: [Google]
1458750534441.jpg
82 KB, 657x797
>>67530801
He looks kinda goofy but his hair is pure sex.
>>
>>67530801
>seeing the movie just to find him handsome.
>I don't even

Tumblr hambeast pls go.
>>
>>67529564
Or a goatee, that's even better.
>>
>>67530977
this I was mirin' that hair hard
>>
>>67530905
>but only if I ignore those goddamn ears.

And the weird pimples, massive broken shnozz, and fucked up chin.

His face is objectively a disaster.
>>
>>67530925
I was trying to figure out what that was a reference to and had no idea. Felt really out of the loop.
>>
>>67530460
Gramps died long before he was born though
>>
>>67531114
You're not going to talk about the width of his mouth?
>>
>>67531217
That's also weird.

Also just the sheer length of his head.
>>
>>67531150
his mask can show Kylo things though
>>
>>67531277
Honestly what annoys me the most about him is that I can't see any family resemblance between him and Han or Leia. I wouldn't mind him being ugly if he actually looked like a Han/Leia version of ugly.
>>
>>67529564
This. Everyone knows facial hair means maturity in Star Wars~.
>>
>>67529564
I hope he looks like this in the next movie. I thought he was like a 20 year old in TFA, dudes in his 30s.
>>
>>67529093
Work out.

Otter mode is never intimidating.
>>
>>67529568
>activate the Star Forge
normies will just think it's Death Star 4
when it's actually Death Star 0
>>
>>67531394
He does look like Han from some obscure comic.
>>
>>67531582
How would people confuse a ship yard for a death star?
>>
>>67529093

fix that lumpy pig shit face
>>
My gf thinks he's hideous and laughed when he took off his mask but he was my favorite character in the movie. All this time on image boards has made me edgy, I ship him and Mary sue
>>
>>67529747
I'd be good with this. Dude's dedicated, he'd beef up for it.
>>
File: 1449016423404s.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449016423404s.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>67529093
>what should he do?
Kill himself...he's conflicted.
Bring us the villian we deserve Abrams.
>>
>>67530801
His look isn't for everyone. I find him appealing but I see why people find him butt ugly. They also got him with all the right lighting and angles in the movie. He looks very different depending on how he's shot.
>>
>>67532327
>Rey and Kylo have another fight
>Rey cuts Kylo's shirt and the fluttering cloth gets in his way
>He just tears it off in frustration and continues the fight barechested
His mom gave us the fanservice in the original films so he'd better step up to the plate.
>>
>>67532402
Who's the villain we deserve? Say what you want about Kylo Ren but at least they're going somewhere new with him.
>>
>>67532450
Poe fanservice >>>>> ugly dude fanservice
>>
>>67532531
But would he be half-naked? Or all dolled up and schmoozing at the party scene? These are the important questions.
>>
>>67532531
Both works.
>>
>>67532600
One works for tumblrwhales who shlick to Cumberbatch, the other works for everyone else with actual taste.
>>
>>67532467
>Darth Maul is a great villian & actor without saying a word
Kill him before he develops.
>Grandma's boy is le edgy goth/emo crybaby through & through.
Let's keep him!
BRAVO ABRAMS
>>
>>67532729
>hispanic manlet

Nah. No good fan service in this movie.
>>
>>67532735
>Darth Maul
>Good

Come on man. He was the laziest villain possible who had nothing going for him but cool factor. At least mention based Sheev.
>>
Go light side while Rey goes dark side.
>>
>>67532531
Can't wait for the intentional Finn/Poe sexual tension so America, China, and Russia can tear the movie apart so hard that this shit franchise never recovers.
>>
>>67533146
Finn did seem to be nursing something of a hero's complex for Poe, didn't he? Wearing and not wanting to let go of the man's jacket. Poe liking seeing Finn in his clothes.
>>
>>67529093
I watched this movie few hours ago.
Nice shilling guys now I know that most of you are autistic shills or plain children.
>>
>>67533211
Their relationship seemed like a lot of Finn taking advantage of Poe and Poe being amused by it. If anything, Poe is going to be full homogay for Finn who won't notice because he'll be too busy chasing Rey's pussy.
>>
>>67532926
>implying you wouldn't let him ride your dick while he looks down at you with those heavy lidded eyes
>>
>>67529093
What he should have done in 7
>kept the fucking mask on
>have a beefier or more intimidating armor design
>not talk very much
>have wordless temper tantrums
>kill random lackeys who deliver bad news to him
>but not kill others
>fucking WIN a fight
>all these things would successfully frame him in the minds of the viewers as an unstable and dangerous but also emotionally vulnerable young not!Sith

now for 8
>remove his mask only when it is forcibly removed in a battle or explosion (or alternatively remove it himself when he kills his pops, which I think should have happened in the 8th but whatever)
>after killing his dad we see him slowly become more and more a slave to his wild emotions and lose control constantly
>at this point Rey SHOULD have some fucking training from Luke
>now when her and Kylo actually fight his unstable condition leaves him at a disadvantage
>cuz Rey is all cool-headed and cool and whatever

I think it would make more sense but hey I ain't no director
>>
>>67535136
>have wordless temper tantrums
useless rage/lighsaber wall bashing were retarded
like fucking edgy teen i swear
>>
>>67529293
Fine with me.
>>
>>67535136
He took his mask off way to early in the trilogy honestly. Should have saved that shit up for the climax of the second movie instead of shoving it in the first one for some reason.
>>
>>67533340
Same shit.
The movie was pretty good felt more Star Wars than the prequels.
I don't really like J.J. even if I found Fringe nice but he did a good job.
>>
>>67535136
I don't like the idea that Kylo loses his mask against his will. It makes a stronger statement if he removes it himself, for whatever reason. Whether it's in rejection of his grandfather's legacy or in wanting to frighten Rey by showing her that he's a monster and a human, it's better than losing it.

And I don't like that Rey is cool-headed. Maybe at the start of a fight, to which Kylo responds with greater animosity until Rey is forced to push back with more passion until her calmness evaporates. She's got a good chance to wind up just as violently emotional as he is, considering her background and temperament, and watching them spiral in on each other towards the darkness as Luke watches helplessly would actually be rather enjoyable.
>>
>>67529093
get plastic surgery
>>
>>67535270
>>67535376
Would rather he first take it off during the ESB where he kills Han.
>>67535453
>unusual facial structure = unnatractive
I want this meme to end. He has an unconvential attractiveness. Or are you one of those plebs who gets off to models and beefcakes/D-cups?
>>
>>67535228
>like fucking edgy teen i swear
I thought that was the point. He's not actually a sith lord, he's just an edgy middle schooler with a lightsaber and extensive Darth Vader collection.
>>
File: altrid-coffee.gif (949 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
altrid-coffee.gif
949 KB, 500x220
>>67535293
>mfw someone else liked Fringe
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-28-04h46m41s84.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-28-04h46m41s84.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>67535293
My opinions is that it was a ok movie blew way way out of proportion.
Story was simple to follow considering this is for teens,I didnt liked few scenes at all like when they planed the attack to the death star it took them like 15 seconds and awkward shot of I LIKE THIS GUY.Not to mention they were attempting to complete the puzzle map when the last piece of it showed directly where the planet and the first Jed temple is and there was no need for mandatory Resistance assembly.

Pic related is for me what the movie should have been and should have felt like throughout the story not just a single scene.

>>67535772
Nah dude they overused it.Should have kept it simple.
>>
>>67536109
everyone likes fringe.
Its the next step after the original xfiles
>>
>>67536144
Oh and Oscar Issac performance was cringe fest.
>>
>>67536397
Of all the performances to call cringe, why the fuck would you go for his?
>>
>>67536456
His character felt more forced and unnatural than entire Harrison Ford and wooke interaction.
Also the black guy didn't want to kill for the first order but he was fine betraying and killing 20 of his comrades while trying to escape.
wew
>>
>>67536709
They didn't give Poe nearly enough character to begin with. He exists as a plot tool and to put a face on the shitty homage to the ANH trench run.
>>
>>67535136
>>>at this point Rey SHOULD have some fucking training from Luke

more like the fucking other way around
>>
>>67536820
Yeah you are probably right.
>>
>>67536820
He was basically a Wedge Antilles character given a main starring role. One dimensional character used for only specific situations.
>>
REMOVE
HAND
>>
>>67529564
But Adam Driver's facial hair growth is pathetic, and he looks even grosser and weirder with it.
>>
>>67529093
He will finish what Vader started.

Most people assume that it's kill all of the Jedi, like he did in the prequels.

However, I think that they might pull a twist on us and have him try to convert Luke to the dark side, like Vader tried to do in Empire. I'm also speculating that the Knights of Ren were also former students of Luke, who want to help Ben Solo convert Luke.
>>
>>67537462
Apparently he's getting a bigger role in the sequels. He's got the mind rape thing going for him but I really doubt they're gonna take that anywhere. He seems tight with Leia so he'll probably just hang around all the battle planning scenes and shoot things up in his x-wing when it's battle time.

Seems like a waste of a character, like they wanted another iconic trio but forgot to give the third member any depth.
>>
>>67536709
When you escape, you don't put half the effort into it. You either get killed or escape by kilingl the officers at the control deck who control the docking bay doors, and kill those stromtroopers who pull out a machinegun on you, the same machinegun that we saw destroy a parked x-wing in the opening scene.

I really don't think remorse fits well with Finn either. He's a trained soldier. It's speculation, but he probably views things as black and white, and probably views the First Order as evil(said in film). Literally, the only friend we knew he had was the guy who put blood on his helmet. No other stormtrooper dropped down for his comrade in the opening battle.
>>
>>67529093
Not be a whiny little cuck. Or better yet, die in the first 2 minutes and be replaced with an imposing, formidable villain.
>>
>>67537709
Nah the mind rape's for finn. Remember Order 66 from the prequels? Imagine that, except its mainly for Finn. It could work for Poe too, however.

I cant find the article, but insiders say Poe and Finn get more bro-tier adventures in 8.
>>
>>67537863
Looking at how they left off, it'll make the most sense if they shift gears away from Finn and Rey now that she's off training and instead focus on Finn and Poe doing resistance missions. It'll basically be Luke fucking off to Dagobah while Han and Leia did other shit all over again if the amount of ANH parallels in TFA are anything to go by.
>>
>>67535586
>unusual facial structure = unnatractive

There's unusual facial structure and then there's looking downright inbred. I bet you think Cumberbatch is gorgeous too, you tasteless pleb.
>>
>>67529093
The second movie should be entirely about Rey and Kylo Ren switching sides. It's really the only thing they can do considering they fucked up the heroes journey structure so much in the first movie. The movie should skip time to a few years after episode 7 and Kylos arc should be about him still struggling to remove the light from himself. He was wrong about the idea that killing Han would cut his ties to the light side of the force and all he feels is regret. By the end of the movie he's switched sides (and Rey has as well). He'll see this as him aligning himself with Vader just before he died after he rejoined the light side of the force. But even though Vader killed the emperor Kylo will fail to beat Rey in the final showdown. The unshakable feeling that whatever he tries to do will end in failure is only exacerbated by losing to Rey twice.

You get poetry points for having the second movie of the trilogy being a total bummer (again). If you want to go for full poetry then have Kylos self doubt mirror Anakins in episode 2 and have the self doubt be the source of his inability to win against Rey. For maximum poetry you play up the angle that this self doubt is acting as a self fulfilling prophecy similar to vaders.
>>
>>67535586

>science hasn't proven symmetry is attractive
>buddy's face isn't a lumpy plastic bag of dog shit

lena dunham is a 10/10 in your world
>>
>>67537623
He'd at least look older and more mature with the hair. And less insecure looking.
>>
>>67529093
Cry more about his daddy issues.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.