[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw episodes 3 & 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 940x529
>tfw episodes 3 & 4
>>
I'm praing for Fisk back as main guy in season 3
and Marvel's Punisher season 1
>>
>>67527285
Fisk? Really?
I lost interest and haven't watched past episode 9 in season 1. Fisk is the reason I stopped. I just didn't find him to be a good actor/villain. There's a scene where he kicks ass in it and you know in real life that fat fuck wouldn't be able to move fast enough to catch a donut falling off his table.
I must admit though, trailers for season 2 look good but I want to see the episode he finally makes his suit
>>
as long as karen and foggy are still living characters in this show, this show will always be garbage
>>
>>67527698
Why don't you guys understand why Karen is needed still?
>>
>>67527640
I reccomend you give it it second chance.

The character of kingpin is he MIGHT actually be meta_human, at least in the comics they allude.

Im not trying to sell you on the franchise kust try to understand the actor is doing his best to portray Kingpin as monster wearing human skin, a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I personally found d'nofrio refreshing because he is one the most lowkey underrated actors in the industry. He has been in more movies than you can coubt and you didnt even notice.
>>
>>67528009
I'm about to start watching it again as I don't want to just jump onto season. I just lost interest in it a bit
>>
>>67527640
Are you actually serious right now? Kingpin's story arc was probably the best handled villain plot in the history of television; we got to go on a complete origins journey with him, allowing us to empathise his actions, which made the climax more powerful.

Furthermore, D'Onofrio is considered one of the best character actors of our generation, an opinion which is reciprocated from the testimony of the actors he has worked with.
>>
>>67526934
Gotham>Daredevil

you know it's true
>>
What was up with Daredevil catching Frank and then just leaving him in that elevator after the fight was over?
>>
>>67528188
Fuck no, Marvel's netflix shows blow DCuck garbage out of the water. Even Jessica Jones had better dykefus.
>>
>>67528233
He was busy fighting Heaven Demons
>>
>>67528233
What?
He didn't leave him, Frank escaped, Matt walks through the empty service elevator onto the street, probably wondering where frank went.
>>
punisher was a great character this season, but he shouldn't be in season 3. they need to just make a spin-off punisher series for his character. it seemed retarded this season that there was a separate punisher storyline that didn't really have anything to do with the DD/"hand" storyline.
>>
You ever been tired before, /tv/?
>>
>>67527640
I love his character and found him compelling. I will not speak for you but I will say usually when people say he was badly acted etc they seem to think that because the character is awkward and borderline autistic that means the actor did a bad job with his lines. Everything about him was handled very well, he actually feels like a real person with actual motivations and beliefs crafted by his childhood and whenever you see him from Daredevil's point of view (such as the part after he is done fighting Nobu and when Mat visits him in jail) and not from his own only then do you get the menacing Kingpin from comic books but the fact that there is so much attention put into making him a real character is fantastic.
>>
>>67528521
Oh! I thought that was just some random doorway. That makes more sense.
>>
>>67528620
The point of that, at least from my interpretation, is Matt is being separated by his friends as his duties as Daredevil consume him. His friends are obsessed with the Punisher case and Daredevil is obsessed with the Hand, Matt has to choose between the two and ultimately looses his friends in the process. As a theme of the season that couldn't work if there was only one narrative.
>>
ONE BATCH TWO BATCH
>>
>>67526934
which episode does Karen find out Matt is Daredevil?
>>
>>67530011
The last scene
>>
>>67526934
4 was my favorite of the season

3, 8, 9, and 10 are also really good
>>
>>67530059
thx
>>
>>67530138
Loved 4. Especially Frank blowing off Finn Cooley's face.
>>
I loved the two first episodes of the first season, and the rest I thought was just really, really boring and drawn out. I also found stuff like that ninja old man jarring and silly. Is there any point in me trying to watch season 2?
>>
>>67530685
the punisher, a really good character, gets introduced. other than that the show and story is pretty terrible.
>>
>>67530138

Big fan of 9, Kingpin going full autism mode combined with Punisher corridor murder
>>
i think dd s2 naysayers are just spoiled from how much better this series is than almost everything else on tv/streaming.

this season slows down in mostly the right spots and gives us the action we expect. maybe instead of seeing it as episode X vs episode Y, consider the entire season start to finish. after all, you can watch the whole thing at once. it's not being shown to you over 13 weeks each wednesday night at 10pm.
>>
>>67527640
>Fisk
>Fat
He actually has like only 1% of fat in his body, rest is pure muscles.
>>
>Ends in cliffhanger
Motherfuckers these assholes really want to milk the damn cow
>>
>>67531070
Was he bitten by a radioactive Zyzz?
>>
>>67528105
You're getting buttflustered. Also don't say Best character actor of our generation.

My friend said "Heath Ledger is the best actor of our generation." and then he died. You want D'onofrio to die?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.