[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Stalking/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: stalker.jpg (63 KB, 480x625) Image search: [Google]
stalker.jpg
63 KB, 480x625
I've been arrested for "stalking" twice and am sick of the overly negative portrayal of "stalkers" in the media

the most recent time I was offended was 10 minutes into watching Deadpool where the titular character chastises and humiliates a stalker for a Stacy FOR FREE

These bitches don't even tell you to stop doing whatever it is you're apparently doing that creeps them out before going to the police
Are we supposed to be telepathic?

It's a fucking joke, we're treated as rapists (regardless of how non-violent the "crime" is) before we're even tried or anyone has taken the time to speak to us, 100% of the time it's all from the females perspective too

>this guy I see gives me creep/this guy who posts about me gives me the creeps
>kick his ass/arrest him
And that's it
There's no fucking discussion or debate on whether it was reasonable for them to be distresses LEGALLY, it's all about how you made them feel

Anyway, rec me some stalker films, preferably something from the males perspective
>>
A NUUUUU CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKE
>>
>>67524099
Please explain why you were arrested both times. It will help me decide if you have a valid point.
>>
>>67524099
Halloween sounds up your alley, OP.
>>
>>67524180
The second time it was just a post on 4chan

I posted my circumstances and that I was mad, having "dark thoughts"
Girls related to the first stalking charge were doxxed and notified of the post

Though I didn't mention the girls specifically enough in the post or make clear threats or intended for the girls to see the post so I don't feel like it should be a crime

i was just looking for help to sort my shit out
>>
>>67524231
It's still one where the girl is the protagonist

I want the equivalent of Taxi Driver
>>
>>67524099
It's sounds like you might of encountered a real cunt. In any event if people male or female don't like you then just move on. As for your question

Play misty for me
Fatal attraction
One hour photo
The Crush (you will probably like this one most)

I used to eat at a rcafe and the food was awesome, one of the girls liked me and I didn't like her back so she made up a fake stalker claim (no police though) I sorted it out by sensibly talking to the manager about it and if I was so called offending someone that works here I can avoid eating here when they are working. I was welcomed back and the girl was embarrassed, I didn't hold a grudge but I might of it people went to the police about it ect.
>>
>>67524924
>One hour photo
Saw it a decade ago, he's treated like an enigma, the film didn't know what they wanted to say about him or stalkers

Makes a bit of a frustrating film
>>
>>67524924
>Play misty for me
>Fatal attraction
>The Crush (you will probably like this one most)

They all feature women as the stalkers, it's not the same thing on any level and there's a reason Hollywood does that, a female stalker comes across as more harmless
>>
File: 1354047926280s.jpg (7 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1354047926280s.jpg
7 KB, 250x243
>tastes are too niche
>>
Monsieur Hire.

Although is more voyeur than stalker.
>>
>looking for movies that validate my opinions
already a sign of low IQ trash(God's not dead)

>>67524336
>wooooow how was i supposed to know
you fucked up twice in a row nigger, own up that what you did was wrong in the society you live or remove yourself from it. Gun in the mouth is easier than moving to alaska.
>>
>>67524099
You're pathetic and sound like a sad angry man who is suffering from some mental illness .
>>
>>67524924
>might of
Go back to school.
>>
>>67526680
You sound like a normie
>>
>>67526937
>le being a normal functioning human is bad meme

Don't even bring up that all great writers, philosophers, filmmakers,whatever are mentally disabled like you. Being eccentric is different from being mentally broken.
>>
Please see a psychiatrist Do whatever it is in your power to make that happen. Understand that coming to a singular source like 4chan for support is not a well rounded attempt to better yourself. Take care, familia.
>>
>>67524099

>get arrested twice for being a stalker
>think this creepy behavior is normal and that you're the one being wronged

heh, stuff like this is why i can't stop coming back to this site. you guys make me laff.
>>
>>67527653
I'm not the traditional definition of a stalker, it was the fucking pigs bending the law
>>
>>67526924

It's a losing battle, fellow grammar nazi.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.