[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw this shit, I never watched it before because cap 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
I just saw this shit, I never watched it before because cap 1 was fucking lame, but holy shit this was absolutely god tier. How is it that DC can't make something like this?
>>
>>67522684
Because they're desperately rushing everything to catch up with Marvel
>>
>>67522684
Zack "Hack Attack" Snyder.
>>
Winter Soldier may be the best Marvel film, but that's not saying much.
>>
DC made the First God Tier superhero trilogy. The last installment was 4 years ago. These movies ain't shit without a clear vision and talent behind the camera. Hack Snyder represent neither of those.
>>
>>67522741
That is saying pretty much actually, while Winter Soldier is the best, others are fun.

This can't be said about MoS or BvS
>>
>>67522684
Because Marvel knows that the pure capeshit cow has been milked to death. That's why Winter Soldier is a spy thriller with heroes, Antman is a theft movie with heroes, Guardians is space opera with heroes. They were good. AoU was just a regular comic story, and that is why it "bombed"
Meanwhile DC tries to jam 10 different comic sources into a single flick. "Look, is the story about that Miller comic, see, it's the same armor, have I told you Superman is Jesus?"
>>
>>67522684
I don't know
Nolan bat trilogy was better (yes even the last one)
>>
Cap 1 was good thou
>>
If it was directed by Snyder it could've be 10x times better.
Like Bucky who let himself die in a fire to avoid Captain America eating a bowl of cereals, and in the end Nick Fury telling Cap he's practically Jesus reborn
>>
File: TONY HELP.jpg (179 KB, 964x420) Image search: [Google]
TONY HELP.jpg
179 KB, 964x420
implying winter soldier was even a good movie lmao

>OH GOD TONY HE'S GONNA KILL ME
>TONY HELP ME
>AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>67522684
OMG THE NSA SEE GUYS WE DONT LIKE THEM EITHER AND THIS MOVIE IS ABOUT HOW EV IEL THEY ARE.
>>
>>67522788
DC made Spider-Man movies?

Woah.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.