[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a big action scene where Batman tries to steal Lex's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: batmanvsuperman.jpg (63 KB, 490x720) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman.jpg
63 KB, 490x720
There's a big action scene where Batman tries to steal Lex's Kryptonite, but fails when Superman stops and scolds him. Two scenes later, Batman steals the same Kryptonite off screen successfully, with no action scene.

This movie is terrible.
>>
What are you even implying?

There's no problem here. Batman tried to get it, he was stopped. Luckily being Batman he had a fallback plan, the tracker. The peek of the destruction of Lex's lab and the Batarang to let Lex know it's poppin' was awesome.
>>
>>67521928
We're talking about a universe where people don't understand Clark and Superman are the same person because he wears glasses

These things are so trivial if you take that for granted
>>
Don't forget Superman knows Batman only goes after criminals yet Supes ignores the dudes in the half exploded truck who were shooting rocket launchers and shit just to intimidate Batman
>>
File: IMG-1955915581_1.jpg (6 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
IMG-1955915581_1.jpg
6 KB, 192x192
Bruce Wayne needs to call the head if his building to remind everyone that you are supposed to exit tall buildings when an entire city is blowing up
>>
File: IMG21828526_1.jpg (27 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
IMG21828526_1.jpg
27 KB, 420x420
That little girl's mom left her in the lobby while she was at work on the top floor.
>>
>Th-they didn't spell it all out with exposition like muh Nolan so know i'm lost: The Thread
>>
>>67521928
Yes I watched the Half In The Bag episode too
>>
>>67522001
He's implying that he just watched Half in the Bag's review of BvS, and he wants to sound smart by parroting something they said even though he apparently does not understand the point they were making.
>>
>>67521928
....and your point is? Why would he not try to get the Kryptonite again you fucking idiot?
>>
>>67522261
>>67522261
>>67522261
>>67522261
>>67522261
ding ding ding ding ding
>>
>>67522018
Supes knows very well about them, he just wants to be the only superhero around because he went nuts
>>67522085
They didn't notice it started blowing up thing because didn't have the right angle
>>67522162
I was left in the lobby to play many times, people don't want kids out of their way usually
She also could've moved temporarily during the wreckage
>>67522215
This
>>
>>67522346
>>67522162
Wayner Enterprises takes care of their employees. They would have corporate daycare centers in their buildings. She was probably in daycare. Shit, Bruce the fucking Wayne would have highly competitive schools for his employees' children inside the building.

Let's not pretend Wayne Enterprises doesn't have immaculate employee benefits.
>>
>>67522291
I love that the RLM guys hated this movie because of things like that, but they LURRVED Dark Knight Rises and made fun of people who dared question it's preposterous, almost mind-bendingly stupid plot holes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.