[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets hear those season 3 ideas boys. Bonus points for >actors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: true-detective.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
true-detective.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
Lets hear those season 3 ideas boys. Bonus points for
>actors
>soundtrack
>real life inspiration
>>
File: hancock-crime-copy.jpg (1 MB, 1246x828) Image search: [Google]
hancock-crime-copy.jpg
1 MB, 1246x828
>>67516187
>setting
texas, late 1890s, to 1910s

>actors
viggo Morrison, sam Elliot, Robert duval to start

>soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjSpO2B6G4s

>plot
In a small community on the outskirts of texas, an entre family is murdered with an axe in the middle of the night. The father is found to have had some bad business dealing with a local railroad boss (duval), who has connection to most of the city officials in the city. Two Texas rangers (smith and Morrison) investigate, and while uncovering the dirty dealing with the father a series of brutal similar murders beings happening in town. Its not long before they discover the baron had hired a local bum to intimidate or if necessary kill the father, but he snapped and killed the whole family and is now on a killing spree that he cant control. The rangers along with the local police have to wade through corrupt city politics to find the killer

inspiration
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villisca_axe_murders
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Servant_Girl_Annihilator
>>
>>67516187
Ray comes back from the dead and fucks Ani for 8 episodes
>>
>>67516541
>ling with the father a series of brutal similar murders beings happening in town. Its not long before they discover the baron had hired a local bum to intimidate or if necessary kill the father, but he snapped and killed the whole family and is now on a killing spree that he cant control. The rangers along with the local pol

It'll be interesting to see what they do with the timeperiod - ie to go 'period' or not.

I won't be surprised to see the next series take on a Western motif. THough i hope they bring back a bit of that occult stuff.
>>
has season 3 been confirmed?
will it be a masterpiece like 1?
>>
>>67518260
No it hasnt but I doubt its coming back to desu. When you from a GOAT season 1 to colossal fuck up that is season 2 youre on the chopping block. Had it been 10 maybe 12 episodes to flesh out the story it wouldve been better. Everything seemed too convenient and rushed.
>>
>>67518789
I had heard HBO is planning a third season but Pizzaman has been demoted to associate producer or whatever the fuck and they're putting someone who isn't a hack in charge.
>>
>>67516187
>setting
Contemporary Washington DC (few years back)

>actors
Brendan Frasier, Hugo Weaving

>soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDJgwUeW7_k

>plot
Back in 2004, a series of strange and horrific pictures was released from an operation in Baghdad - rape, torture, violence, done to the native men, women, and children indiscriminately.

Hugo Weaving is a member of the Criminal Investigations Division for the Army who is tasked with the investigation into the pictures, working together with Brendan Frasier, a family man and somewhat jaded member of the UN's humanitarian affairs division.

As they dig deeper into the situation, they find more and more evidence that the crimes were not performed by any military, but by a mercenary force that act with near impunity. Weaving and Frasier must gather as much evidence as possible, both in Iraq and back home - something that the mercenaries will go to great lengths to prevent.
>>
>>67518992
Forgot source
https://www.globalpolicy.org/pmscs/36031-blackwater-operatives-indicted-for-slaughter.html
>>
File: 1457740643442.jpg (86 KB, 599x444) Image search: [Google]
1457740643442.jpg
86 KB, 599x444
>>67516187
>>
>>67516187

takes place in the future
blade runner esque

ellen paige
peter greene
mickey rourke
actress with the big titties from mad men
>>
>>67518845
>Associate Producer
Just like how Cary was for Season 2? So he'll have little to no involvement in its development not sure if thats good or bad but I have hope for HBOs team.

>>67519023
This is interesting I was under the assumption if you were a Merc you were free from any sort of prosecution or that your employer would at least deny the fuck out of the allegations. Poor bastards.
>>
I think Mel Gibson would be a good lead in a TD season
>>
>>67519258
>wanting a racist anti-semite as the main character
Back to /pol/ with you
>>
File: Hacтoящий Детектив.jpg (126 KB, 615x707) Image search: [Google]
Hacтoящий Детектив.jpg
126 KB, 615x707
Still needs a real life inspiration..
>>
>>67516541
10/10 would watch

>>67518992
just no
>>
>>67518260
S3 is "in the works" last I heard. thye admitted S2 was shitty so theyre not letting pizza hut direct anything and are letting the writers take their time for this one
>>
>>67516187

>coen bros
>joaquin phoenix, josh brolin, special appearances by tom waits
>tom waits duh
>waco tx https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
>>
cthulhu, louisiana 1970's
>>
>>67518789
> Had it been 10 maybe 12 episodes to flesh out the story it wouldve been better. Everything seemed too convenient and rushed.

>When you from a GOAT season 1

lmao
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.