[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how many dicks did she have to suck to land this role? because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (964 KB, 1101x617) Image search: [Google]
file.png
964 KB, 1101x617
how many dicks did she have to suck to land this role? because she's quite possibly the worst actress i have ever seen.
>>
>>67513731
Foggy is the worst.
>>
>>67513731

Better than that dough boy Foggy. His delivery is like high school drama level.
>>
Have you never seen gal gadot in a movie?
>>
She's not a horrible actress, just has an annoying character to play.
>>
>>67513754
They're both pretty bad but Foggy can be attributed to his shitty character. Whenever this actress has to do emotional scenes, it's very cringeworthy.
>>
>>67513731
What the fuck is wrong with her calves?
They are bigger than the thighs
>>
>>67513981

Fuck off, she's smoking hot. If I want good acting I wouldn't be watching capeshit
>>
>>67514130
;_;
>>
>>67513731

>BvS launches
>nobody remembers Daredevil anymore

WB should've gone head-to-head with Civil War
>>
>woman appears in movie
>/tv/ goes into a fit of autism

Everytime.
>>
why were the ninjas trying to kill elektra is she was the black sky all along? this show is so stupid.
>>
>Blind guy beats up ninjas 50 years younger than him

I know I'm supposed to suspend belief while watching, but really, that was the worst part. His origin story was pretty funny too.
>>
>>67513731
Hopefully a lot, it'll be good preparation for where her character is headed.
>>
she just cries a lot, and her crying is believable at least.

Foggy's actor on the other hand is pretty terrible. he just throws his lines out there with these awkward unnatural breaks, he really looks like an amateur. that scene in the hospital when he tries to break up the fight between the latinos is a good example of this.
>>
>>67513731
I thought she was pretty good.
>>
Is she addicted to crack yet?
>>
>>67514102

I think that happens to significantly obese people who lose weight.

Once calves are built up to support all the weight, they don't just disappear.
>>
>>67513731
I knew I had seen her in something before. Pretty sure it was 24.

>there's a mole in CTU!
>>
File: Sarah-Gadon-Pictures.jpg (899 KB, 1379x2004) Image search: [Google]
Sarah-Gadon-Pictures.jpg
899 KB, 1379x2004
>>67514241
I'm not on /tv/ a lot so idk about this whole autism thing.
However in this case they really should have hired a different actress. Maybe like pic related.
The actual one doesn't really fit, might be the mannerisms and overall demeanor. It is noticeable how they try to make her come across more mature, but it doesn't really work. She still appears too juvenile.
>>
>>67513731
>tfw all of her footage in S3 is just her audition tapes.
>>
>>67514667
No really, I can't take her seriously at all because of her facial malformation. The idea that people find her attractive is alien to me, I can't focus on anything else when she's the focus on screen.
>>
File: ahsokareally.gif (2 MB, 324x344) Image search: [Google]
ahsokareally.gif
2 MB, 324x344
Really don't think any of you could tell the difference between bad acting and bad writing even with a 3 year course in drama and English behind you. All you appear to want is for certain parts to be played in the clichéd way you've come to expect from earlier productions, and any deviation from that narrow definition brings about this kind of accusation of 'X is the worst!'.
>>
>>67514295
I love DD but damn that was one of the worst scenes every written. Foggy would have gotten shanked in the neck by those chollos if the cops hadn't already shot them first.
>>
>>67514836
I watch musicals where people sing for no reason. I don't think I have a problem with weird or out of the norm storytelling. I mean people can watch Cats where grown adults like furries. A good actor makes you believe they are the roles they are playing.
>>
>>67513731
Why isn't she sitting on my face? thats the real question
>>
>>67513731
>>
>>67513731
She's hot as fuck, who cares
Foggy is the worst actor I've ever seen in something that isn't low-budget
>>
>>67513756
this
>>
File: 1429618097993.jpg (66 KB, 293x313) Image search: [Google]
1429618097993.jpg
66 KB, 293x313
>>67514295
My main issue with this series (I'm currently in the middle of season 2) isn't so the actors (I don't think that either carol or Foggy are terrible, although surely not the best ones by far), but the script and pacing: most of the scenes without matt feel like filler. This is probably due to the tv format (that's why I usually don't watch tv series), but for istance, the scene you quoted, is a perfect example of dragging for the sake of hitting the 50 minutes spot.

>foggy asks the nurse to check whether matt has been hospitalized or not
>she refuses because reasons
>foggy saves the day
>now she helps him
>mfw
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.