[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst winner of this awards? Besides Pulp Fiction.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 219134_76149184.jpg (15 KB, 556x370) Image search: [Google]
219134_76149184.jpg
15 KB, 556x370
What's the worst winner of this awards? Besides Pulp Fiction.
>>
Blue is the Warmest Color
>>
Fahrenheit 9/11
>>
>>67510362
I'm going with Winter's Sleep. Everything about the themes and characters were insufferable.
>>
you're literally retarded if you think pulp fiction is anywhere near the worst winner of the golden palm.

literally half the films that win are complete shit.
>>
Dheepan
>>
Elephant
Fahrenheit 9/11
Uncle Boonme
The Class
Blue is the Warmest Color
Winter's Sleep
>>
>>67510969
>Uncle Boonme
das it mane
literally the most insufferable, pointless, stupid obnoxious piece of shit i've ever seen
>>
>>67510362
Each one because Cannes is shit.
Try Venice.
>>
>>67510435
This
>>
>>67510435
>Fahrenheit 9/11
>>67510969
>Fahrenheit 9/11

Fucking this.
>>
Toronto Film Festival is better
>>
>>67511241
I just looked at last year's winner
>The film is about a wealthy middle-aged man who gets sexually involved with a young man from a street gang.
Nope.
>>
>>67511366
And what exactly is bad about that? It was also a good movie, which /tv/ obviously never bothered to see because they were too busy with Star Whores.
Too scared, Sundance lover? Mom's gonna FREAK.
>>
>>67511179
This is some capeshit level of pleb opinion.
>>
>>67511490
>literally projecting
I was not "busy with Stat Wars" last year. Not a fan of gay movies, sorry. I think the only one I really got into was Bound and that was because it was a trashy thriller first and a OMG GAYS HAVE IT TOUGH movie second.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>67511493
>liking the F-L-I-C-K-S of a retarded talentless nigger-gook
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.