[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last week Spirited Away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
This week The Tale Of Princess Kaguya. What am I in for?
>>
>>67506034
Something a lot more subtle(and arguably better) than Spirited Away.
>>
Just watch the fucking movie.
You're in for japanese folklore.
>>
S A K U G A
Also if your feeling it bitch tears out the ass.
>>
Sadness and the best depiction of the Shakyamuni Buddha in any media ever.
>>
File: SO SUBTLE.png (2 MB, 1600x865) Image search: [Google]
SO SUBTLE.png
2 MB, 1600x865
>>67506034
Tryhard shit.

>>67506170
>Something a lot more subtle
Kek no.
>>
Giant waste of time.

>>67506170
The movie is literally the opposite of subtlety.
>>
The best cinematic character ever created.
>>
File: 1447946507864.jpg (17 KB, 476x242) Image search: [Google]
1447946507864.jpg
17 KB, 476x242
>>67506292
Its no shame in admitting that it went over your dumb-ass head.
>>
>>67506292
>>67506330
Shit taste. The animation was beautiful as were the performances (if you weren't a faggot and watched with the JPN audio and not the /chlo/ dub)
>>
>>67506348
The part where she holds the naginata against the heaven's army is truly CUTE!
>>
>>67506365
>watches dub
>calls others faggots
>>
>>67506479
>I can't read
Go back to middle school retard.
>>
>What the fuck am I watching?
>>
the scroll was better
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.