[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Jennifer Garner in Miracles from Heaven? is her career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Why is Jennifer Garner in Miracles from Heaven? is her career really that dead?
>>
it's actually a good movie
>>
>>67505683
Not OP, but I mostly agree.

The first 15 minutes made me want to walk out of the theater, but overall the movie was good.
>>
>>67505683
god dammit, dont tell me that little shitskin boy lookin young meme "actress" is in a movie
>>
>>67505752
she is

:^)
>>
>>67505683

>>Dat Martin Henderson

I love Torque
>>
>>67505752
she's also in another one that isn't out yet, such a talented little actress
>>
>>67505547
>is her career really that dead?
Godcore is popular.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 1280x720
>>67506497
Yeah, "Kevin Sorbo stars in hit movie" was not a headline I expected to see in 2014 but it happened and I'm a bit happy for him

>budget: $2 million
>box office: $63 million
>>
>>67506580
>yfw godshit becomes new capeshit
>>
>>67506642
this would be a good thing
>>
>Heaven is for Real
>Production Budget: $12 million
>Domestic: $91,443,253

>War Room
>Production Budget: $3 million
>Domestic Total Gross: $67,790,117

>Courageous
>Production Budget: $2 million
>Domestic Total Gross: $34,522,221

They are like Tyler Perry Movies. Cheap to make and they know their audience. I was surprised to see the Nicolas Cage movie did poorly.
>>
Her career may be dead, but she has all that ALIMONY from Bin
>>
can't wait for GND2
>>
What's your issue with Christkino, OP?
>>
>>67507052
>I was surprised to see the Nicolas Cage movie did poorly
have you seen it? its absolutely terrible. the others (gods not dead/war room etc) are bad but not necessarily from a production angle, left behind is awful in every aspect. the bulk of the budget clearly went to Cage for his 5 minutes of scenes
>>
>>
>>67509122
Christ she makes my dick so hard
>>
>>67507275
It's such a missed opportunity.

It could've been amazing even with cheap SyFy tier CGI.

They basically made a movie out of the first chapter of the book, it would be like if Fellowship of the Ring ended with the Hobbits arriving at the Prancing Pony
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.