[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast >you eat pieces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (22).jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (22).jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
>I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast
>you eat pieces of shit for breakfast

What happened to classic sandler? I actually enjoyed Ridiculous Six but I want a classic movie like billy maddison or happy gilmore.
>>
>>67500338
The jew in him that wants to just make shekels, won over the comedian that wants to make comedy
>>
He said on Norm Macdonald's show that he actually put a lot of effort into Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore and The Wedding Singer. The movies after that he just kind of took on.

I get it. Movies aren't good just because you spend a bunch of time on them. He's better off just doing 2 movies a year and making 40 million each time.
>>
Movies are just a product of culture, and the 90s had a funnier culture.
>>
>>67500338
He grew up.

Things like Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore were products of where Adam Sandler was in his life. He produced frat boy comedies because he was in that place in his life.

Now, Sandler is older. He has a family. Grown Ups is where Adam Sandler is in his life now.
>>
>>67500338
>stealing lines from kanye
>classic
get better taste
>>
>>67500338
What did he mean by this?
>>
Happy Gilmore is a great film.
>>
>>67500338

I always thought that was kind of a cheap joke.

Comebacks are only good when they're in the moment, it's kinda lame when you have to write them.
>>
Adam Sandler was never good, we were just 12 at the time and enjoyed juvenile humour.
>>
>>67500338
He was best in SLC Punk.
>>
>>67500628
That's a throwback, holy shit.
>>
Zohan was probably the last somewhat funny movie he made
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.