[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 353x500
****This is bat vs super shit so spoilers***

I must have missed the significance of the senator seeing this bottle and choking up.

I recall that Luther said he always drinks Kentucky mash and that the jar said "granny's best stuff" or something?

What did I miss and why did I not catch that the room was going to blow up?
>>
If you need help from people online to make sense of a sequence that was explained in a previous dialogue, either go back and pay attention to the movie or accept you are stupid and didn't get it.
>>
>>67493877
Lex and Senator talk. Senator says "you can piss in a jar and call it Granny's Juice that doesn't make it so."

Senator gets Granny's Juice, realizes it's probably piss.

Who would have done that? Probably the only person who she said it too.

It was to convey to the audience who blew up the fucking court room.

No wonder people think this movie sucks.
>>
>>67494243
this
it's amazing to me how little attention people pay to a movie they fucking paid to see
>>
>You can call a jar of piss Granny's Peach Tea and an assassination tool a deterrent. You won't fool a fly or me.

Is the line, more or less.
>>
She distinctly said a phrase about pissing in a jar and calling it tea earlier in the movie
>>
>>67493877

Basically Lex saying to the senator "FUCK YO SHIT NIGGA!"
>>
>>67494243
>People who pay to see capeshit
>not retarded
Pick one senpai
>>
>>67494243
I missed that dialogue, I think my son was asking me something.

Yes it was obvious who blew up the room when it happened, I just missed that dialogue.
>>
>>67494669
Don't you mean, your wife's son?
>>
>>67494693
No I mean mine, I have Three and I am the only man my wife has ever had sex with.
>>
>>67493877
Seriously? I'm worried how many other people also missed this.

For me this was an oh shit moment, as I understood what was about to happen when Mercy looked at the empty chair. One of my favorite scenes to be sincere.
>>
>>67495155
why did he blow up his secretary though? i thought she was Katana. what a bummer
>>
>>67494719
I call bullshit
>>
so did they just gloss over hos lex luthors piss was explosive????
>>
>>67495521
Plausible deniability. It takes the heat off of Lex, because his first alibi would be, "Why would I kill my right-hand woman?"
>>
>>67495155
But why a jar of piss?
>>
can someone explain the ding ding ding ding ding ding reference?
>>
I would've preferred it if someone served her tea then she sips and realizes it's piss. Then Boom!
>>
>>67494693
first thing I thought too
>>
>>67493877
youre literally reatarded.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.