[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the director's cut salvage it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 470x313
Will the director's cut salvage it?
>>
As long as it's through his carotid
>>
It's only 30 minutes of extra content. Not gonna happen.
>>
>>67492843
Noice
>>
>>67492843
>salvage
It's already perfect.
>>
Nah.

I want to see Jena as Batgirl though
>>
maybe if it isn't really just an extra 30 minutes, it an entire re-editing and reissuing of the movie cutting out all the pointless Dawn of Justice portions and inserting in coherence.
>>
>>67492801
Nothing needs to be salvaged, already a great film. The director's cut will probably make it better.
>>
>>67492801
>>67492864
on the contrary if it was 30 minutes SHORTER it'd be better
>>
File: disgusted_kitty.png (427 KB, 514x662) Image search: [Google]
disgusted_kitty.png
427 KB, 514x662
>>67492801

Isn't batman's whole deal that he doesn't want to kill people? They seemed to make a big deal out of that in the Nolan movies but in this movie, batman killed at least like 20 people.

Hell, in that last fight, he straight up shot people point blank
>>
>>67492864
i heard there was a 4 hour cut
>>
>>67493103

Superman and Batman have been around since the goddamn 1930's. They're basically whatever the current writer wants them to be. In this case that was Hack Snyder, who apparently edits all his fight scenes with only one hand
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.