[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatl ov_Pass_incident movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (280 KB, 634x408) Image search: [Google]
file.png
280 KB, 634x408
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

movie when?

what other mysteries do you want to see made into a movie?
>>
There was
>>
A house
>>
In new orleans
>>
File: No4a.jpg (210 KB, 1042x700) Image search: [Google]
No4a.jpg
210 KB, 1042x700
>>67492464
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodder_children_disappearance
I'm surprised that they haven't made a film about this yet.
>>
Is that my man uwe boll?
>>
>>67492697
>parents murdered the kids

nothing to see here
>>
>>67492755
I doubt that, the parents spent many years trying to find their children. They also have no motive or grudge against their children.
>>
>>67492464
>a movie about people freaking out because they think there's an avalanche coming and then quickly dying of hypothermia

Doesn't sound like it'd sell at all. Especially since you just know they'd make it a shitty found-footage movie.
>>
>>67493024

it would work if they actually memed with the Karman vortex street and not some supernatural boogey man or "haunted" place. and, as you said, avoided found-footage bullshit.
>>
They should make an anthology series of unsolved serial killings/disappearances that predates WWII. It's fucking ridiculous how the police were just incapable of handling any murder that wasn't your ordinary husband-kills-wife thing. Really makes you wonder how often they just pegged it on the husband/boyfriend/close acquaintance because they couldn't find a better suspect.

It wouldn't be very fulfilling, I suppose, but for spook-factor nothing beats the knowledge that there are/were hundreds of killers and serial-killers who lived out their lives without ever even being suspected.
>>
>>67493317
crossing fingers for netflix
>>
>a bunch of slavs froze to death after trying to escape a very very drunk slav running amok

UGUUUUUUUUUU~~~

SO MYSTERIOUS DESU NE~~~
>>
they made a movie about this already
>>
>>67493317
That just spooked me
>>
Make a movie about all the Japanese WW2 experiments and call it "Logs".
>>
>>67492697
>a movie following two parents' quest to find their children, led on by hoaxers and people out to make money from them, ultimately dying without ever finding anything out, with the memorial garden being a recurring focal point

That'd be a fucking depressing movie, man.
>>
>>67492464
>several possible explanations have been put forward, including an avalanche, a military accident, and a hostile encounter with a yeti or other unknown creature.
>yeti or other unknown creature.
why do they list this as a very possible result?
are Yeti attacks really that common in Russia?
>>
>>67492732
Nope, it was Renny Harlin
>>
>Muh favorite wikipedia article: the movie

Make a fucking effort to explain how it would work as a story onscreen
>>
>>67494162
There was a Yeti in Russia but it turned out to be a black man. True story.
>>
>>67494162
I like how it lists the Yeti, but not UFOs. Even wikipedia-editors on shitty /x/ articles think UFOs are too corny to bring up these days. Even when the fucking abominable snowman seems like a decent theory.
>>
>>67494215
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre

Short film, shot in quasi-Dogme 95 style. No soundtrack, natural lighting, hand-helds etc. The movie wouldn't follow any particular character at the start, just the civilians on the bus at the station, before being stopped by the cartel members.

As the short goes on, the focus naturally shifts to a few civilian characters by nature of what's going on, and at least one of the Los Zetas.

The short would end with one of the "gladiator" fights, I was thinking a younger man beating an older man to death, and being forcibly recruited by the cartel.

Then the short would end with no credits, just straight to black.
>>
>>67492978
Maddie McCann.mov
>>
What's next OP, linking us to this cool little SCP Foundation website you just discovered?
Jog on, dickhead
>>
>>67492755
Why would you assume the parents killed them?

I'd say they simply died in the fire, with the firemen looking for remains not being trained well enough to find them. The parents didn't want to face this reality, and so matched up all of these "mysterious events" leading up to it to conclude that their children were still alive somewhere. There's parents who have done so even when the remains of their children have been found, so it'd be quite easy for it if the remains were burnt well enough not to be easily found.

It'd make one hell of a drama movie revolving around the family's will to believe.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.