[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the FUCK was his plan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: lexxi.jpg (34 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
lexxi.jpg
34 KB, 600x350
What the FUCK was his plan?
>>
>>67490924
He needed to setup the ground work for the next movies. That was his plan.
>>
Good fucking question what was he gonna do once superman was killed? Just let doomsday fuck shit up?
>>
To become God by killing God.
>>
>>67490979

The only way his plan makes sense is if he's a Darkseid pawn. Which would really be even a worse way of shitting on the character of Luthor.
>>
>>67490924
Even if Superman and Batman were both killed, wouldn't he go to jail thanks to Lois anyway?
>>
>>67490924
>Acquire Kryptonian tech
>piss jars
>Kill Superman
>>
>>67490924

Same as Lex's plan has always been - prove his superiority to Superman. He literally says "Mind vs. Muscle."
>>
>>67491150
Even of both Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman died, AND Lois somehow could not get him jailed, he would still have to deal with a bunch of superpowered assholes coming to Earth sometime in the future. That's what his whole "the bell has been rung" thing was about, right? The Kryptonian tech drew the attention of beings all over the galaxy?
>>
>>67490979
It should be obvious that Lex would have been killed by Doomsday if Superman hadn't stopped him. Doomsday was going to punch Lex the fuck out. It should be apparent from this that Lex didn't know what Doomsday was going to be like when he was making him.
>>
>>67491513
>???
>Profit
>>
>>67491650

I think they're trying to suggest that Lex doesn't care.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.