[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a docmentary about vaccines causing autism that was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: gettyimages-513787464.jpg (73 KB, 928x523) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-513787464.jpg
73 KB, 928x523
There is a docmentary about vaccines causing autism that was forced to be pulled from Tribeca. Does this pretty much confirm that it's true. Similar to the holocaust thing, 'to learn the truth figure out what you are not allowed to talk about'
>>
>>67490747
yyyyyyyyyyyeah, nah.
>>
>>67490747
>vaccines cause autism
>muh holohoax

Well if you enjoy being an autistic faggot with no life or friends, you could certainly believe those things. You're an idiot for doing so, but this is a free country, so feel free to be as retarded as you can possibly be.
>>
>>67490873
>free country
>liberals demand censorship when views come out they disagree with
Trump can't be president soon enough
>>
>There is a documentary by a disbarred doctor that DeNiro decided to not show since it was bullshit
fixed
>>
>>67490919

right here
>>
File: I rule.jpg (84 KB, 573x432) Image search: [Google]
I rule.jpg
84 KB, 573x432
>>67490747
>>
OP got vaccinated a a lot apparently
>>
>>67490915
It's spreading an idea that's really harmful and could cause children to die, so the people that run the festival decided to take it down, which they have every right to do.
>>
>>67491163
Parents have every right to not have a doctor inject something into their children
>>
>>67491205
Yes but people are stupid and don't want their children injected for the wrong reasons, which is why it's not a good idea to spread something like this.
>>
>>67490915
well when cancerous, erroneous unsubstantiated beliefs can influence idiots to purposefully spread infectious and fatal diseases around the country in the perceived (and again very wrong) off chance they may have trouble loving their children... you know what it's just easier to call you stupid
>>
>>67491406
Kek
>>
>>67491406
>spreading infectious and fatal diseases to fatass Amerifucks, is somehow "wrong"

You really ought to leave your hugbox every once in awhile, friend.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.