[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could be done to get Brendan back in business? Not even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
What could be done to get Brendan back in business? Not even meming, the man started off with films like School Ties and a couple other legitimately serious roles. Seems like after being the heroic goofball one too many times the industry just gave up on him. Someone really needs to take a chance on him and rekindle his career.
>>
File: 1444209699614.jpg (559 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
1444209699614.jpg
559 KB, 1330x748
Get /fit/.

That's why he got work.
>>
>>67490543
>lose the weight
>grow a beard
>and start acting like he hates the world

hollywood doesn't deserve his smile and goofiness anyways
>>
File: JUST.jpg (400 KB, 744x1024) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
400 KB, 744x1024
There's no hope.
>>
>>67491219
christ
>>
>>67490543

Someone get Tarantino on the phone. Only that guy has been able to make the world care about has-been actors.
>>
>>67490543
Make a sequel to one of his best known movies.
>>
>>67491452
Then the role would be given to Tom Cruise
>>
>>67490543
documentary
plays a younger rodney dangerfield
>>
>>67491452
His best known movies were shit compared to his more weighty acting moments.

I say make a sequel to With Honors. This time it's Brendan who's slowly himself to death.
>>
A documentary about divorce legislation in the US
He barely appears at the end
>>
Vivid Entertainment presents, Dudley Do-Wrong.
>>
He literally needs to contact James Cameron for Avatar 2.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.