[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we seriously going to get an Injustice JLA storyline? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Are we seriously going to get an Injustice JLA storyline? Is Zack Snydr a shit?
>>
>>67490419

Only if we get to see Superman hollow out Shazam's skull.
>>
>>67490419
Injustice was fuckin based
>>
>Batman fights Superman
>Fights Superman again in the sequel

They can't possibly be this retarded can they?
>>
>>67490419
whats the best way to experience injustice? video game, comic?
>>
>>67490419

red son>all else
>>
File: Hurt feelings.png (725 KB, 978x683) Image search: [Google]
Hurt feelings.png
725 KB, 978x683
>>67492191
Preferably not at all.

If you absolutely HAVE to, the comic is the prequel to the video game and is usually retarded enough to circle back around to entertaining.

Usually.
>>
>>67492191
Comic tells the whole story.
>>67490419
I think its a possible future, but not THE future. Its a red herring for sure.

For Injustice to work, they might Superman to feel like Superman in a movie first.
>>
I hope we get Injustice. Even if it was just to piss everybody off.
>>
File: luvudad.png (2 MB, 939x1175) Image search: [Google]
luvudad.png
2 MB, 939x1175
>>67492191
The comic.
>>
with nacho flasho having his robo suit, it seems yes.

it might be the endgame of the universe or a cool offshoot kinda thing.

DC does alternate universe garbage all the time, but i don't know how you sell on audience on "hey this story is alright and none of it matters to the overall universe".
>>
>>67492191
Comic.

It was great. They actually managed to make the Justice League and DC characters interesting.
>>
>>67490419
No stop listening to Angry Joe
Injustice is a great story, although it's too comic book for the masses.
>>
>muh wife and babby died I will now turn into Hitler
Fuck Injustice, really. But I can see Snyder going for something like that
>>
>>67492191
Comic
Don't listen to this assclown here >>67492284 Injustice contains one of the most legendary fight panels in history
I'm talking about Alfred vs. Superman
>>
>>67492625
That's one of the moments it circled back into so retarded it was entertaining.

Anyone have the Butlering cap?
>>
>tfw a video game has better direction than a 300mill dollar film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTGqhhSJHZc
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.