[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he so beta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Kevindmckidd_rome.gif (66 KB, 306x313) Image search: [Google]
Kevindmckidd_rome.gif
66 KB, 306x313
Why was he so beta?
>>
>>67489306
He was emotionally retarded and better suited to killing fuckers by the dozen than dealing with civilian life and family shit.
>>
>>67489306
Not beta, just super loyal.
>>
>>67489306
probably because she was the only woman he ever banged, or one of a very very limited few, so he had like zero relationship experience
>>
How was he beta /tv/? He's literally the opposite of the "her past doesn't matter" cucks you see everywhere today. Probably the only mainstream tv character to be like that.
>>
>>67489306
Well one of them had to be the beta and it certainly wasn't going to be Titus fucking Pullo.
>>
>>67489614
On /tv/ loyalty is a beta trait. Never mind that he's about the most lethal motherfucker on a show half about motherfuckers just killing other motherfuckers.
>>
File: image.jpg (333 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333 KB, 1383x1600
>>67489691
He's just like me
>>
>>67489691
Nah she was definitely the only one. It was explicitly implied.
>>
>>67489306
Because Pullo was just too based as fuck.
>>
>>67489766
A shame he did get a spin off show. I can watch Titus Pullo adventures for the rest of my life.
>>
>>67489768
>motherfucker 3 times in one sentence
Your argument is so bad that even though everything you're saying is completely factual and I previously shared your opinion up until this point, I actually disagree with you now.
>>
>>67489873
The problem with Pullo on his own is he usually needed someone giving him direction or an objective, when he got into shit on his own he usually fucked up a lot.
>>
>>67489306
dedicated catonian that one
>>
>>67489306
>Why was he so beta?
because he's white
>>
File: 1446753273534.gif (534 KB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
1446753273534.gif
534 KB, 318x239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWnVH8x9iAM
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.