[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait does he know who Batman and Superman are? How did be figure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Wait does he know who Batman and Superman are? How did be figure that out?
>>
>>67489017
I'm pretty sure he doesn't know Batman's identity.

I imagine he figured out who Superman was through the kryptonian machine. That or he just knew all along
>>
>>67489017

Because unlike everyone else in the DCU, he isn't pants-on-head retarded.
>>
File: 1.jpg (72 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
72 KB, 566x800
He's a super genius you retard
>>
File: jYkAaNm.jpg (86 KB, 540x600) Image search: [Google]
jYkAaNm.jpg
86 KB, 540x600
>>67489093
>I imagine he figured out who Superman was through the kryptonian machine.
I though he realized that superman was clark kent without glasses, truly a genius.
>>
in the zack snyder universe autism is the opposite of faceblind
>>
>>67489017
>lex luthor
>supposed super genius
>sees superman
>meets clark kent, superman with glasses
Gee I wonder. Batman though he probably has no clue unless he checked tax info on likely suspects and noticed a metric fuckton of spending from bruce
>>
>>67489017
It's just another way for Goyer and Snyder to shit on superheroes. Of course the villain figured it out, it's obvious idiot, who needs internal logic? Jesus symbolism is more important than how or why characters do things.
>>
>>67489783
Are you stupid or high? Superman fights to defend Lois Lane when she's in danger; Lois Lane is Clark Kent's girlfriend. It's pretty obvious, but I bet you need a ten minute party scene "muh avengers" "she's my gf" to figure it out
>>
>>67489017
Jimmy Kimmel told him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8iRvQdSGA
happens at 5:35
>>
>>67490120
>mentioning Marvel
Also:
Does Lex knows Clark is Lois bf?
>>
>>67489017
Lois figured it out by working backwards chronologically and geographically from every incident involving a super-guy and wound up at his fucking mom's house.

When you add that astounding feat of private investigating with things like >>67490120 the question you should be asking yourself is how the fuck everybody else doesn't know as well.
>>
>>67490806
They aren't exactly being private about it, are they?
>>
I was wondering that too. He mentioned mailing those "you let your family die" letters to Bruce goaded him into fighting.
>>
>>67489093
He knew Bruce's identity as well, pay attention.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.