[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Leave the Hebrews to me. What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
>Leave the Hebrews to me.

What did he mean by this?
>>
KANGZ
>>
This movie is so unintentionally funny to be honest
>>
>whitey playing a Nubian prince

For what purpose?
>>
>Yul Brynner
>You all Brynner
>>
>>67488231
I look forward to this movie every year. I love these old Hollywood epics.
>>
>>67488188
You watchin this shit on ABC right now too OP?
>>
Killin the first born of lyrical yul brynners
>>
nyeaah fuck Moses shee this is a stick up, put all the shekels in the bag or it's curtains fer you shee, Mugsy get the car running outside the temple the cops'll be here any minute nyeah nyeah
>>
>>67488475
quick reminder he knew it was walter neff all along
>>
>moses throws staff, it turns into serpent
>Ramses guys throw their staffs, they also turn into serpents

Was Ramses god real too?
>>
WE
>>
based fucking Yul
>>
I remember watching this on tv 10 years ago and they shoved so many ads in the running time was like 6 hours.
>>
>>67490178
WUZ
>>
>SO LET IT BE WRITTEN
>>
My favorite scene. So comfy.
>>
My local TV plays this shit on holy week every year

they are top tier tho

>dem moses bantz
>>
>>67490569
CRYSTAL
>>
>always remember eliazer, He passed over your house.

Chills every time
>>
>>67488188

>"Do you know why Memnet died?"
>"N-no."
>"I found this cloth on her body."
>"Oh, Moses! It was me! I killed her!"

smooth Nefretiri
>>
>>67490721
>SO LET IT BE DONE
>>
How did the Pharaoh hear about Moses so that he could try and kill all the babies, anyway? Did god slip the Pharaoh's priests some info on the down-low, just to stage the whole thing?
>>
Who will take care of the Shebews?
>>
>>67488304
Hell yeah, my Hebrew
>>
>The Ten Commandments
>Juda Ben Hur
>Jesus of Nazareth

What an amazing trio of Hollywood Epics to watch over the Easter holiday. Fond memories of watching these films (I think the Jesus one is actually a mini series...) as a child with my parents and family.

Also, I can't wait for the Godfather 1 & 2 syndication that's always on during holidays.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.