[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At no point during the fight with Doomsday did they communicate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: bvs.png (494 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
bvs.png
494 KB, 768x433
At no point during the fight with Doomsday did they communicate with each other.
>>
the DC universe is so fucking retarded. Why is it canon that a superpowered alien exists in the same world as batman? that should've never been more than a one-shot . Batman's universe is only made worse by sharing it with superman.
>>
>>67482826

They used subsonic super-signals you fucking normie. Pick up a comic sometime.
>>
Really? Wow, what a great team.
>>
>>67484207
expect good things for justice league!
>>
>>67482912
Why is it canon that Hawkeye shares a universe with Thor?
>>
>>67482826
Why did they need to communicate? The objective was clear.

If they started talking, you would complain about them not focusing on the fight
>>
>>67484394

OP would have preferred a few quips.
>>
What's the point of your complaint exactly?
>>
>>67482826
Their plan of attack was to attack.
>>
Better than Avengers communicating through non-existent ear pieces
>>
>>67482826
>WHERE WAS MUH QUIPS
>RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67482826
watch a sports game, see how athletes communicate with each other
it's with talking, shouting and quipping
amirite?
>>
>>67482912
how fucking old are you?

am I in some backwards world were people take the marvel universe seriously and not DC. when did this happen. take me back to the 90's.
>>
wait

why does batman have a gun
>>
>>67484820

Why not?
>>
>>67484365
Thor's a god but he actually has weaknesses that aren't a retarded Achilles heal thing. Marvel's heroes were intended to be in the same universe upon conception. The foundation of their Silver Age was superhero crossovers.

It will never work for DC because their earliest and most popular heroes weren't designed with a "heroverse" in mind.
>>
>>67485311
What's Thor's weakness is the MCU?

I'm genuinely curious.
>>
anyone have a good cam that isn't 3D?
>>
>>67482826
I know, they didn't even have a single banter.
>>
>>67484716
>>67484732
>>67484627

Yes the only way to communicate is through quips. They could have come up with a strategy so Superman would fucking die.

>Batman you find the spear and keep Lois from drowning
>We'll distract Doomsday
>Give the spear to WW so I don't die using it.
>>
File: zYmmB.jpg (201 KB, 1918x1083) Image search: [Google]
zYmmB.jpg
201 KB, 1918x1083
>>67484694
>Coming in loud and clear Iron Man
>Hawkeye, shoot an arrow somewhere lol
>Blackwidow prepare vagina for inspection later
>>
>>67482912
You have zero knowledge about American comic books right?
>>
>>67485419
>They didn't know Lois was drowning
>Doomsday didn't appear to need distracting
>Wonder woman was busy holding Doomsday still with her magical lasso of truth that also i guess immobilizes monsters
>>
>>67482826
>Is she with you
>I thought she was with you
>why did you bring her back to Gotham
>I left the spear here
>Let's dance, Doomsday!
>I don't see how this is a party
>>
>>67485426
Hearty kek
>>
>>67485465
Which is why Hawkeye obviously cannot exist in a universe, let alone three movies, with Thor, amirite
>>
>>67485560
Ditto Iron Man, amirite?
>>
>>67485346
His arrogance and rage.
Also without the hammer he's basically a stronger version of cap. Can't fly, or use thunder. He also doesnt seem to be Superman-strong in the MCU, even tho he's a God.
>>
>>67485346
He doesn't have one specific weakness, he's just not invincible like certain other super men I could mention.
>>
>>67486443
Creamed my pants during this scene
>>
>>67484820
Batman uses guns now because he has no powers and doesn't stand a ghost of a chance against Superman or DoomsDay

He is the most beta of all superheroes
>>
What kind of useful 'talking' or strategy could there be when you fight a giant nuclear monster of death? You punch it until it dies, preferably before it kills you
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.